School problems/ missions

Y/n POV
We finally go back to school after a couple days. We get there and as usual people stare. "I have to go to the bathroom I'll meet you in class" he kisses my cheek and runs off. Suddenly I feel a hand slap my ass. I turn around to see the jock looking at me with a dumb smirk on his face. "You touch me one more time and you won't have a hand to do so, got it?" I say getting closer to him "calm down babygirl, just Trying to get you home tonight." He grabs my arm so I twist it and pull it behind his back and pull out my knife then hold it to his neck. "I would get out of here before I slit your throat, now go hit on a girl that is dumb enough to fall for it." I push him on the ground and he runs away. I smirk and walk to class. While everyone in the hall way go back to what they were doing. I get to class and sit by Colby, duh. And class starts it's boring and I'm just sitting there talking to Colby about what happened and random stuff.
Colbys POV
Me and y/n are talk in class and then the bell rings we get our stuff and we get to our next class. I get a text and it's from a unknown number.
*texts* u/n= unknown
U/n: hello Colby.
Colby: who is this?
U/n: not important. But I just wanted to let you know that the little girlfriend of yours, her mother was spot sneaking into a house.
Colby: that's impossible, y/n mother was killed she saw it with her own eyes.
U/n: nothing's impossible.
*end of text*
I just forget about it and continue with my day.
*time skip, they are home*
Y/n POV
Jake and Corey go into the kitchen and the rest of the gang goes into the living room to talk about our next job
"We have to steal this memory card back for this guy, apparently it has important stuff on it and a guy named Dylan lends stole it from him." I say "how do we find the guy?" Mike asks "it says he goes to Dallens a lot" I say
"The strip club?" Kevin asks
I nod "he's hosting a party soon and we need an invite to get in so we need either Tara or Devin have to get it" "I'll do it" Tara says while standing up. "Are you sure" devin says "yeah I can do it" "ok" I say "we will start tomorrow night"  they nod and spread out throughout the house.
Jakes POV
Me and Tara go to our room. "Are you sure you want to do this" I say grabbing her waist as I sit on the bed. She gets on my lap so one of her legs are on each side of me. "Yes I know I can do it." She wraps her arms around my neck and we start to make out.