Stop

He shoves me on the bed and ties my hands to the head bored. (I'm not gonna write about it) he starts to rape me and I get my chance to do something. "PLEASE STOP" I scream as loud as I can hoping someone was home but No one comes I start to cry my eyes out begging for him to stop he grabs a gag and secures it around my head and I cry harder.
Jakes POV
I wake up to the sound of screaming. It sounds like it from down the hall. I wake Tara up and get out of bed, I continue hearing cries and I realize it sounds lol y/n. "Y/N" it's coming from Brennens room I realize what is happening. I run to Brennens door and shove into it. It's locked. I run into it one more time and it opens. What I see breaks my heart. Y/n is like a little sister to me so seeing her in that situation makes me angry. I rip Brennen out of the room and throw him out of the front door. I run back up to y/n. I cover her back up as she keeps crying. I untie her and take the gag out of her mouth. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to her room and lay her down. I call Colby as Tara is comforting her.
Colbys POV
I take a shot and I look at my phone. I get a call from jake saying that something happened and I need to get there right now. I run to my car and speed home. I get there and run into the house. I hear y/n crying and I get super protective. I run into our room and hug her. I stand up and she latches onto me wrapping her legs around my waist. "Shhhh-shhh" "it's ok" I sit down and we just sit there hugging and crying. I get so upset when she is like this. I never want her to have to be sad. She finally calms down and berries her head in my neck.
We lay down and she falls asleep and so do I.
The next morning
Colbys POV
I wake up and y/n is still asleep. I call the school saying we are gonna miss today because some of us aren't feeling good. They say ok. I lay back down with her. She wakes up and rolls to face me, I kiss her forehead "are you ready to tell me what happened or do you want jake to tell me?" I asked her "Jake please" she said sniffling. "Ok I'll be back baby" she nodded and immediately fell back to sleep. I go downstairs and I see jake,Tara,Sam, and kat in the living room. "Jake can I talk to you" he stands up and comes over to me. I asked him what happened and he started explaining it. I could feel my blood start to boil and my fist clenching. Once jake was done I got up put my shoes on grabbed my handgun just in case, grabbed my keys and left. I heard jake calling my name but I ignored him. Not only was brennen working with our rivals but he touched and hurt my baby. ( Colby as you can tell is very protective) I get to the house me and y/n went to yesterday assuming that he will be there. I knock on the door and Aaron opens the door. "Ah what is our favorite rival doing here?" He asked "where is brennen?" "Brennens not here but I'm sure I hate him as much as you do right now" he says getting mad "doubtful, very doubtful" I say "come inside and we can talk about it" he says. I walk in and I turn back to Aaron he walks over to a couch and sits down. I sit with him. "Now why would you hate brennen all of a sudden" I ask him "brennen failed get us information so I was planning on killing him anyway" Aaron says "now I know one reason you hate him but what do we owe this pleasure of you coming here" "he hurt my girl and he will pay for it" I say sitting up a little bit. "What if we.............. worked together? For all we know brennen could have skipped town. Both of us would get what we want and then we can part ways" "how can I trust you and you won't just kill my gang with him" I say. " I stand by my word, when we are done with brennen you will never hear from us again. We are going back to Texas." "Fine"