4 - the sleepover: part two

I woke up with Zendaya in my arms. I looked at the clock. 10:53.
We had slept in pretty late.

I slowly freed myself from Z's grasp, being careful not to wake her up and crept downstairs.

I didn't know where anything in her house was kept, so it was hard to find the ingredients for pancakes without help but I got there in the end.

I made two large stacks of pancakes and put them both on a tray. I found some oranges and squeezed them to made two glasses of fresh juice and I grabbed a tub of Nutella with a knife and tiptoed back upstairs.

I put the trays on the side and crept back into bed, I put my arms back around Daya and gently shook her until she stirred.

"Morningggg," I said gently,

She groaned and turned away from me, pulling the duvet over her head.

I tutted and sighed.

"I guess it's more pancakes for me then," I smirked and Z immediately sprung up from under the covers. I laughed and she stared at me as if I had killed someone.

Even though she had just woken up, she somehow looked even better than the night before. I smiled and passed her one of the trays.

She smiled like a little kid before taking a big scoop of Nutella and dumping it onto the first pancake.

"How did you even do all this?" She asked, her mouth filled with pancake.

I smiled at the scene in front of me as Daya swallowed guiltily.

"Noon showed me where you keep all the ingredients," I said sarcastically and Zendaya pouts.

I laugh at her expression and explain, "It took some searching but it was worth it,"

She nodded vigorously with more food in her mouth. I smiled again.

After we had finished the food, we played more video games in which I won every time.

No, I wish. I lost... every time.

I was tempted to start another pillow fight so I could win something again but before I could I actually won a game.

I stared at the screen in disbelief, as did Z.

"Did I just...did I-"

"I let you win," Z defended, "I owed you from breakfast so I let you win," I could tell she was lying though.

"Yeah, and I let Hitler declare war," I say sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes, "Fine, maybe I didn't let you win, but I'm still better, rematch?"

She continued to win the next three games.

After that, I got bored of being beaten time after time I threw a pillow at Daya.

She grabbed the pillow and held it up but as she crashed it down on me I caught it and stopped it before it could touch me.

"Not a smart idea," I said and she calmly put the pillow down nodding.

After binging a series on Netflix, it was time for me to start getting ready to go. I was all packed and ready to go as I got a notification on my phone. Zendaya had put something on her story.

I tapped on the notification and it opened Z's story. It was a picture of me looking absolutely awful. She had caught picture of me at the right moment where my face looked disfigured and my hair was flying in every direction.

Zendaya comes downstairs with a smirk on her face. The smile disappears when she can't see me. She steps forward into the kitchen and out from nowhere I run up behind her and pick her up bridal style.

She squeals and grips onto me tight. The next thing she knows, she is soaking wet in the pool.

She comes up to the surface shell shocked. I'm dying of laughter from the look on her face with tears in my eyes as she stared at me, her eyes open wide.

"I hate you SO SO much." She splutters.

I laugh evilly and run back into the house. I take her phone from the table where she left it and open Instagram.

I delete the story and switch it for the video of me throwing her in the pool. I also post the video on her account and caption it: 'Revenge is sweet 😘😈 '

By this time Z was standing by the back door, soaking wet and without a towel. I throw her a towel and she dries herself. She still seems shocked.

"Yo, you good?" I check.

She looks me dead in the eyes, "Just you wait," she says.

"You know what? I have to go home now, I'm a little late, bye!" I waste no time rushing out the door.

800 words. What do you guys think so far, comment any ideas or things you would like to see.