I

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Five years, it's been five long wonderful years since I became Mrs. Chiva-aree. Those years were filled with hardships and love. Never breaking the vow we made to each other.

⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️

...

"I promise to always be honest with you. No matter the situation. To be your partner, friend, and lover. When a dark time comes, I will be your bright light to keep you safe and warm... -I love you (Y/n) (L/n), soon to be my Mrs. Chiva-aree..."

...

⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️⏮️

"Bright... Where are you?" I mumble to no one, but myself. It's already 1:09am in the morning, and he still isn't home. I've contacted him but it goes straight to voicemail. He won't reply to my texts. His friends don't even know where he went. This wasn't the first time that it happened.

Last week the same thing happened, he didn't text or call me. He always updates me where he is. If his phone dies, he goes and asks another person, a co-worker or stranger, to borrow their phone just to update me. I'm not holding him by his neck or anything. He was the first one who initiated this behavior. Even back then when we started dating.

I worry on what's happened to him. Is he okay? But my heart aches with this one small voice from the back of my mind that keeps on whispering. 'Maybe the rumor is true...'

There was a rumor that started last week, he was seen in a hotel with another girl. That same day when he went home early in the morning. That same day I stayed up the whole night searching around town through the heavy rain looking for him. Calling up friends, family, co-workers, and his manager. No one knew where he went, the last person to see him was Win, right after their shooting. He just head straight to the car, and that was it. He arrived hours later at the house, giving me this explanation that he was stranded in the rain somewhere in the road, and his phone just died. That he couldn't even get out because if the rain.

I would've believed him, if it wasn't for the lipstick stain behind his ear and the faint smell of a brand of perfume that I dislike. But I didn't question him furthermore. Maybe it was just from the set, he forgot to wash up. Yeah...

I would've gone with that belief if it didn't happen again.

I decided to see for myself, if the rumor was true. But I believe that he wouldn't do such a thing.

So the same day, I followed him. Secretly.

I parked my car a bit far from where he parked. I followed him after he got out of work. Didn't tell him where I was, or what I'm doing. The destination we arrived to be a subdivision.

Honestly, I expected it to be a hotel. The subdivision we're in right now, also houses some famous, or rich people in Thailand. Was he here to visit a family friend or someone he knows?

'You know it's that girl from the rumors.' that small voice whispers. But I ignore it. No, I won't jump into conclusions without seeing it for myself.

A girl comes out of the house and greets him. I couldn't see her face properly as there's a distance between me and them. I wish it were only a normal greeting though. Because as I see, right before my eyes. They didn't only hug, but they also kissed.

It broke my heart.

My eyes become blurry as I see their figures go inside the house.

N-no... This can't be? It's probably a scene for the show he's doing right?

'But where are the cameras? You can't be serious with that idea.'

I ignore the voice and drive home.

Still couldn't believe what I saw. I enter my home and head straight for the cupboard where I hid a bottle of vodka.

I'm just stressed. I need to de-stress. This will help.

I didn't bother to get a glass. Just chugging the bottle of alcohol.

A crying mess on the corner of the kitchen, and hugging a bottle of vodka.

A few hours later and I'm quietly on the couch, holding a glass of whisky, as I've already finished the bottle of vodka.

He arrives a few minutes later. Entering the house like he just arrived from work. Even from this drunken state of mine, I can still smell the faint scent of perfume on him.

"Tell me her name, I want to know."

He jumps out of shock from my sudden question. I guess he didn't see or sense me.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He walks over to me. "Are you drunk?" Asking the obvious question and taking the glass of whiskey from me.

"Answer my question first." I say sternly. Even in my drunk state, I can still hold a conversation.

"Again, what are you talking about darling?" As he places the glass on the coffee table.

"Who was she, Bright? I saw you with her. I know that I wouldn't believe any rumors about you. But this time I saw it with my fucking eyes Bright!" My voice raises and I can feel tears in the corner of my eyes. My vision getting a bit blurry. "The way she looks at you! Even from a distance I can sense it!-" He cuts me off.

"You follo-" But he stops himself and collects his composure. "I mean, you're just drunk. Let's go." He tries to carry me but I slap his hand away. His eyes widen at my sudden reaction, and I am shocked as well.

"WHERE DO YOU GO EVERY TUESDAY, BRIGHT? TELL ME! WE BOTH PROMISED EACH OTHER THAT WE'D BE HONEST!" I'm now crying, and the tears keep on falling. He stood quietly and after a few seconds, he left.

Slamming the door angrily behind him.

My knees buckle, and I fall to the floor, crying.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Hello Reader! Author Cat here. A Bright X reader ey?

This book tho will be on a very slow update basis I guess. That depends on how I can publish the chapters. Since it's just going to be a short one. I already have the notes that it'll only be around 15-20 chapters.

This is going to be a short story. I'm following it to the sequence of the song. Each lyric will be underlined, italicised, and bold.

I hope you'll enjoy this book.

Stay safe always! Lots of love 💙✨