Boredom

He didn't know if he was bored or if it just happened to be coincidence.

It was a regular day (supposedly) with the sun shining down on the earth and gracing them with its warm rays. But as evening settled in, so did the rain.

Minhyun ran back to his college to hide from the growing rain. His friends had all gone home and he was alone as night was also falling. He started to wander around the college grounds since he had to wait for the rain to let up before he could make a move to leave.

It was boredom that led him to peer inside all the classrooms. Boredom that made him sing as he wandered down the empty hallways. Boredom as he entered a lit classroom and stopped in his tracks as his vision became filled.

"Ahh... Hah... Hnnn-"

His hearing sharpened.

"No more... I can't-"

His breath blown away.

"Ahhh-"

"Ah."

"Huh?"

Minhyun stared at the male who stared back at him. Red filled both their cheeks before one screamed and the other shrieked. Both panicked.

"Please forget everything you saw!" the semi naked male pleaded Minhyun on his knees.

"Um... How do you expect me to forget that?" Minhyun sighed while rubbing his temples. He, too, was on his knees for no reason except to feel else awkward about the male he had just found masturbating in one of the classes.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I thought everyone left and that I shut the door."

"Everyone did leave and you did shut the door but it's raining so I had to take a detour."

Wait. Why was he even explaining why he was back in college?

The male was on the verge of tears and Minhyun didn't have the heart to push him any further, not that he was.

"I won't tell anyone."

"Really? Thank you. Really, thank you."

"In return, can you do it one more time?"

"Eh?"

Minhyun questioned his own question as well but just now, he felt something and he wanted to know what it was. Genuine curiosity, call it. "Just one more time. That's all I ask for."

"Y-you want me to m-masturbate in front of you? Don't tell me you're actually a creep."

Minhyun laughed and shook his head. "That's mean of you. I'm just curious. How do you even get hard in college?"

"Eh..."

"Or maybe you're an exhibitionist. I've always heard about them but it'll be my first time seeing one."

"I'm not! I'm normal! I... I think."

"Normal..." Minhyun smiled. "Okay. How about this?"

Minhyun stood up and removed the late Christmas decoration lights that had been long forgotten. The male just watched with a tight confused expression as Minhyun approached him. "What are you doing?"

"An experiment. Because I'm bored."

"Huh? Hey. Let go."

"For someone with muscles like you, you aren't exactly using much strength to push me away, aren't you? Or could it be that you want me to do this?"

"I-"

"There we go."

The male gasped as Minhyun had knotted his right ankle and his right hand together to the leg of a table. "Why are you doing this?"