Loneliness

"I thought you didn't want to call me?" he chuckled, cheeks scrunched up as his mischievous smile came to light. Baekho gritted his teeth. He didn't want to, of course not but he didn't want to be alone either and after what the other had done to him the other day, his body refused to listen to him anymore. It yearned for more and worse, it yearned for the same man. The one person who he swore to never ever call yet here they were in Minhyun's dorm room which was just a few blocks away from their college. "Come on in."

Baekho walked in albeit reluctantly at first. Minhyun just stared at his back as he looked around the neat dorm room.

"You don't have a dorm mate?" Baekho questioned, mostly just out of curiosity as there was only a single bed while most dorm rooms had two.

"You curious?" Minhyun responded with a question as the door shut with a loud bang, causing Baekho to jolt and also realise he was all alone in the room with the male now.

"No! Just... Making sure."

Minhyun chuckled and leaned against his door. "Making sure no one else comes in and disturb us?"

Baekho blushed but dumped his bag to one side and made himself comfortable on Minhyun's cushion. "Yeah..."

Minhyun approached him in amusement and sat down on his chair. "What do you want to do?"

"I... I don't know. You were the one who suggested being sex buddies so what do sex buddies do apart from sex?" Baekho asked while removing his socks. He put them into his side bag pocket and Minhyun smiled.

"Have you done it down there before?"

"Eh?"

"Anal. I'm talking anal."

Baekho gasped and shook his head. "N-no. I mean... Its not like I am into guys."

Minhyun quirked a brow at him and chuckled. He got up from the chair and went to his cupboard. "Then why would you call me? You think I'll let you do as you please with me?"

"No! I... Ugh. I'm just lonely, I guess," Baekho mumbled and Minhyun felt it again. That thrilling feeling stirring in his heart.

"Baekho, sit in front of the chair."

"Huh?"

"Go on. I'll make you feel good if you listen to me," Minhyun said and Baekho scrambled to his feet immediately. He sat down in front of the chair, unsure why but did so anyways. Minhyun went back to him after procuring some items. He sat on the chair and Baekho flinched since he was now crotch level. Minhyun leaned forward and grinned at Baekho. "Give me your hands."

"Are you going to tie me up again?" Baekho asked, seeing as Minhyun had ties in his hand. Minhyun chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah. It was fun to see you struggle the last time. Plus you still managed to cum at the end of it so I think you'll be worth training."

"T-tra- Who do you think I am?!" Baekho snapped and was about to get up but Minhyun grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. Baekho turned tomato colored and bit his lower lip as Minhyun's gaze made his hair stand.

"Someone bored enough to find another bored person. I promise you I'll stop if you think it's too much for you to handle but maybe you'll really enjoy it?"

"Ugh... Promise?"

"Promise. We can even pinky swear on it," Minhyun said just to get on Baekho's nerves but the other really held out his pinky and Minhyun curled his own around it. Once Baekho settled down again and actually let Minhyun have his hands, the taller male wrapped each one to the sides of the chair. He made sure they were secure and grinned.