Two days before and now

Flashback
" Val,your alive." It said facepalming.

I'm.... what?

Now!
Val's pov

I shook with anger and confusion.

The thing stood before me.
" H-how?! I...I slit my neck, I - I felt myself die! How?! How can I be alive?! I want to be dead.... DEAD."

I cried, staring down at the floor.
The static stopped and I heard the thing kneel down.

" Yes,you do want to be dead,but your special, You can't be dead." It said and It picked me up and held me against his chest.

" We are going to my mansion,and soon you'll learn why your so important."

Then poof,A flash of light and there we both were.

Tears still stung my eyes and I hid my face in his chest like a fucking child.

I felt some sort of fatherly protection in it. The thing set me down and I looked at him.

" I just escaped this place five minutes ago, there is a thing that wants to fuck me and multiple people who'd love to kill me, why am I here?" I bluntly said.

It covered my ears and yelled.

Then it uncovered my ears and down came 15 people.

"That's the girl we were chasing earlier!"
" SlenderMan are we gonna kill her?"
" Oooh~ New food?"
All this talking made my brain hurt and I sighed.

" Silence. This is Val CalaHyde. She is dead, technically a resting spirit,but more on the human side. She will be our new creepypasta,you treat her well,no killing her. EJ,train her. No complaints.".
Then a man with all grey on and a blue mask nodded at me and hung out towards the back.

The SlenderMan then dissapeared and I was bombarded with questions.

- what's your weapon choice?
- hurry up and leave
- do you like games
- wanna cuddle,Kitten?
- wanna have a tea party?!
- darling,your clothes are disgusting!

It went on and on and on I growled and quickly grabbed EJ and glared at him. " Take me to die." I said to him.

He chuckled,seemingly and held a scalpel to my neck,quickly,pinning me against the wall.

" We can train,here. With everyone."
He said and I laughed. But it wasn't me,it was... something else.

??? Pov
I have been Val's protecter since she was born,no way am I gonna let her die now. Especially not to a bunch of freaks....

I chuckled,voicing her. And got out of the weirdoes grasp, quickly grabbing the scalpel and slicing down his chest.

He yelped in pain and held onto his wound.

At this point I had left Val's body and she was sitting against the wall,black hair framing her face.

I then walked over to  Val and stood in front of her protectively.

" Hello,My name is Spirit, technically FreezeSpirit,but you get the point. I am Val's protecter,you shall not lethally hurt her or else all of you will be slaughtered were you stand .... including the child. Val,you have a lot to explain to everyone and not just the fact that you were suicidal."

She nodded and shakily stood up.

I sink back into her body and she muttered a small thanks.

" Oi! Get one with it you stupid bitch!"

I shuddered and mumbled. The man said to speak louder,so I did.

. I am the last living  Celtan

( pronounced Cell - tin)

Oopp-
This is done