Life in Peace

One day pan was hanging out with Goku and her family. For the first time in months they can relax and enjoy themselves instead of worrying about the world ending. Gohan Goku and videl and pan were eating dinner and hanging out together. "It's nice to finally spend time together." Said Gohan. "I wouldn't get to comfortable Gohan there's still crime. So we still have to keep our sayaiman career up and running." Said Videl. "I know Videl. It's just I mean like the world's not in danger. Everyone is happy." Said Gohan. "even though we are in times of peace I'm still gonna train hard!" Said Kid Goku. "Plus I wonder since I'm a kid again Maybe I can be more powerful!" Said Goku as he got pumped up. "Maybe now's the time we can enroll you in college pan." Said Gohan. "You have one more year in school left pan." Said Videl. As the family finished dinner, pan went to her room to go to bed. But something was running in her mind. She had the thought of getting rejected by the boy she tried to go to the movies with but had to stop and fight the criminals. She was still heartbroken over that because she really liked him. Even though she has her family. She wanted a friend her age to hang out with. There was bulla and Marron but they weren't that close. Pan wanted to have a best friend. Images of the boy she hung out with kept appearing in her mind. She then cried herself to sleep. Feeling heartbreak over her last betrayal.