Chapter 1

"Please don't die!!"

A boy can be seen holding a woman in his arms. Blood splattered around the room. Picture frames and other decorations are all scattered and broken.

"Woobin-ah... make sure to eat well and take care of your health. Noona is going up there first okay?" She stroke his cheek with her bloody hand.

"Noona please! What are you saying!" He held his sister's hand.

"I love you little brother..."

Giving it all in her last words, she closed her eyes and her body became lifeless...

"Noona no!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"......and cut!"

"Y/N-ah! Great job! Seungyeon-ssi you also did a great job! Now let's have a short break." The director complimented the actors. "Thank you sir." He felt proud after hearing nice words thrown at him.

"You did good again today Y/N-ah" His manager hands him a bottle of water. "As expected of me hyung. I'm the best." He said before drinking the water.

"Yah! When are you going to stop being a narcissist?" The manager slapped his back making him spilled his water.

"Yah Jinyoung hyung don't do that!" He wipes his mouth. "Did you just speak informally to me?" Jinyoung went in front of him and look at him right in the eyes.

"I-I'm sorry hyung."

"Look Y/N. I can deal with you being like this to me but if you act like this to other people, it can bring harm to you." Jinyoung put on a worry look on his face.

"They are already saying negative things about me online hyung. So I'm just going to continue being my self." He walked away from him.

'I really hope someday there's someone who can handle being with you Y/N-ah.'

----------

"Once again, the young actress Ahn Yujin manages to capture the heart of the Korean people through her acting in the series Very Ordinary You. In other news--"

*turned off*

"Yaa~ Yujin-ssi. If you continue your pace right now, you'll surely get the young actress of the year award."

"Ay~ you're being too kind with your words Mr. Lee. I'm only doing what I can." She tried to hide her excitement.

"Please don't be so humble. You're the best and you know it. I'm glad I signed you under my agency. We will do the best that we can to manage you under us." He assures her.

"Ah, thank you so much Mr. Lee. I'll keep on doing a good job."

The door to his office suddenly opens up and a head can be seen peeking through the door crack. "I'm really sorry Mr. Lee but Yujin have to go to her next schedule." Her manager said.

"Ah I'm sorry for taking your time. You can go now Yujin-ssi."

"Thank you chairman."

They both got up and after a slight bow, Yujin went out of the office and met up with her manager. "Eunbi unnie, what's my next schedule again?" She follows her manager to the elevator.

"You have a short interview with Entertainment Weekly and then you'll be guesting on Knowledge Bros." She said as she browse through Yujin's schedule on her phone.

"Hmm~ busy again today~" Yujin pouted. "This is what it means to be at the top Yujin-ah. Nonstop schedule and giving it your all." Eunbi pinched her cheek.

"Alright unnie, let's do a great job again today!"

----------

"What do you want to eat today?" Jinyoung asked Y/N. "I don't care, you can order what you want. I'll eat it anyway." Jinyoung nodded before taking out his phone to call in food delivery.

After he ordered the food, his phone light up once again. He take a look at the contact's name and sigh straight away.

"Y/N, it's your father. Answer it." He hands him the phone.

"No."

Jinyoung already knew what his answer will be. But he thought he should just try giving him the chance to answer it anyway. Just in case he has a change of heart.

"Hello Mr. Kang. Yes. Yes we're having a break right now..... He's fine..... Okay, I understand..... Bye."

"What did he say?"

"He wanted to know how you're doing. You know, you should go and see him once in a while." Jinyoung pulled out a chair and sat facing him.

"I won't. Not after what he has done to me and Hyewon noona."

"Y/N... He just wants the best for you two. I'm sure he has no bad intentions." The older guy tries to calm him down.

"That man only wants us to achieve his dreams. What about our own dream? Should we ignore it and just follow his?"

"You said that but the fact that you still became an actor says it otherwise." Jinyoung smirked at him.

"W-whatever hyung... Me becoming an actor doesn't mean that I've forgiven him." He's a bit flustered from Jinyoung's statement.

"Y/N, you're too young to be holding a grudge against someone, and not to mentioned that someone is your own father."

"Look hyung, he took away our childhood. I can't just forgive him that easily. Maybe one day I will but not in the near future."

"Fine. You're old enough to think for yourself." He gets up and walk out when he received a text from the delivery guy.

'...I'm sorry if I'm too hard to handle hyung...'

----------

On Entertainment Weekly...

"After your success in Very Ordinary You, people really wants you to play more lead roles. You think you're up for the challenge?" The host of Entertainment weekly asked Yujin.

"Of course I am! I love acting and meeting new people. Finding the chemistry between us actors is one of the best part of acting."

"Is there any particular actor or actress you're looking forward to work with?" She asked a more interesting question.

"Actually there is one. I want to try working with actor Kang Y/N. He's pretty cool when I saw him acted in the movie Midday Runners." Yujin responded to her.

"Ah~ Y/N-ssi he's the son of the actor Kang Taeshik. Certainly one of the top names in the industry right now." She nodded.

"Yes, I hope I'll get to act alongside him if given the chance one day."

Turns out that chance will come sooner than she expected.

_____________________________________________

Just watch me get bias wreck by Yujin with my own writing. 😂😂

Shout out to you if you know where I got the name Kang Taeshik from.

Alright that's the first chapter.

Stay safe.👋