Chapter 8

The day was hot.

Thankfully it was a pleasant kind of hot. But Y/N doesn't have to worry about the weather since today's schedule doesn't involve working outside and will be inside a studio with air conditioning.

A few days has passed since his and Yujin's little moment backstage. But that just fires up the playful spirit inside of them and making the two always pulling pranks on each other.

Minutes after stepping off the van, one of the crew members from today's photoshoot helps guide Y/N and Jinyoung to the space that they are using for today.

Of course following the schedule, this shoot will be a couple's photoshoot so he will be modelling with Yujin in this one.

As he was walking and entering the room, he saw Yujin sitting on a leather couch near one of the makeup rooms. As Y/N is nearing her, a smirk appears on her face.

Looks like a confrontation will come. It's time for him to prepare himself. Jinyoung is the first to approach the girl since he's walking in front of Y/N.

"Yujin, excited for your first couple photoshoot today?" Yujin was a little taken aback by his question but she did not falter. "Of course oppa! It's always fun working with Mr. Ice here." She look at Y/N.

"Ha ha. Another funny name Bluejin? Jokes on you, Mr. Ice actually sounds cool." He stuck out his tongue and walk past the two.

"Take care of him for today okay? Don't be too flirty now." He winked and follow Y/N into the room that has been prepared for them.

"Okay oppa..." Her ears starts to feel hot. Not because of the older guy's wink, but because of the comment that he made at the end.

The photoshoot begins with their solo shots first. There are a lot of outfits prepared by the studio. Y/N is the first one to be the center of attention.

The flash keeps flashing as the photographer continues clicking the shutter button, capturing him in his various outfits and poses. Y/N doesn't really enjoy modelling as much as acting but it's still fun to him.

"Alright Y/N-ssi you are done for now. Somebody please call Yujin-ssi for me!" He told his crews to call Yujin for him.

"Thank you for your hard work." Y/N tells the crew before walking back to his room. On the way back, he sees Yujin walking towards him.

"Looking ugly Bluejin. Good luck for the shoot."

"And you are looking handsome." She blew a kiss at him as they pass each other. "Tch! Don't do that you blue haired witch!" He touches his face when he feels its warming up.

'That girl! Aishhh!'

Now it's Yujin's turn to pose wearing a white floral dress. She was quite mesmerizing in the dress, the staffs are speechless as they should be.

Y/N return to the studio and see her beauty keep blooming in every pose that she makes. "She's beautiful..." He muttered.

"Don't stare for too long." Eunbi tiptoed and whispered to his ears. He flinched and turns around seeing the manager smirking at him. "N-noona, I'm not staring at her. What do you mean?" He said as he's trying to keep her cool.

"You understand what I'm actually saying Y/N-ah~" She giggled. "You should change to your next outfit, Yujin is almost done and the next shoot is the couple one." The woman left him and walk to Yujin who is checking out her photos.

Time skip...

Yujin is wearing a white blouse and a black skirt and Y/N is wearing a navy suit for their couple pictorial. For this it's different since they have to shoot inside a studio with water on the ground. [Imagine the studio like Yujin's dancing part in Violeta.]

They start with casual standing poses next to each other, donning a fierce look with their outfits. Next they begin to switch it up with more close up pose. Y/N holds Yujin by the waist with his left arm. Both are good and maintaining their professionalism even though they felt like they are on fire.

Switching it again, this time they are holding and facing each other, thank goodness the make up is thick or some red faces and cheeks can be seen right now.

"Alright you two are doing good. Take a few minutes to re-adjust yourselves." The photographer told them. They let go of each other and fixes their clothes. Y/N scan the room and sees the assistant photographer also taking photos with another camera.

'Probably for behind the scene stuff...' He thought. They continue to shoot for another ten minutes before finally ending it. Y/N and Yujin went to the monitor to check out some of their photos.

As they are checking it Y/N notices that the assistant is fiddling with his camera. He took a peek at it and what he see makes his blood boil.

"Excuse me, can we talk for a minute outside?" He asks the assistant with a sarcastic tone. "Sure." They both step out of the studio. When they are outside, Y/N look around for other people and when he sees that the coast is clear, he took the man's camera from his hand.

He opens the memory card slot, took out the memory card, and breaks it in half before the man could say anything.

"Hey the fuck you think you're doing!?"

"You think I don't know? You've been taking really close up shots of her!" He shove the camera right back to the man.

"I-I-I don't know w-what you're talking about."

"If I fucking report this, you will be in a world of trouble mister. I don't know how long or how much pictures of girls you have taken without their consent but never ever do that to her. In fact, never ever do this again!"

The man have fear in his eyes after he heard Y/N's words. He can't believe a highschooler just threatened him and he actually feel scared.

Y/N walk back inside the studio. He can't believe the man really took pictures of Yujin's body. There's no way that could just be a mistake, he saw more than five pictures just focusing on her top body.

Only then he realized that Yujin's top is sheer and see through because of the splashes of water from their shoot earlier. Thank goodness she is wearing an undershirt.

Before going back to Yujin he takes a blanket from her make up room. When he got it, he starts to walk back to Yujin.

"Yah! Bluejin." He wraps the blanket around her. "Cover up. You're ugly." She feels weird at the sudden act but realizes it when she take a look at her blouse.

"T-thank you Y/N-ah." There it is again. She feels something when he shows his caring side to her.

"Take care of yourself better." He flick her forehead softly. "Oowww~" She whines. "Don't lie to me that doesn't hurt."

"Hehe, you know me~ I just like teasing you."

"Be careful. Because I'm starting to feel fun teasing you too." The awkwardness builds up again after the silence because of his words.

"I-I should go change."

"Y-yes me t-too."

Things are getting more and more interesting between the two.

_____________________________________________

What a cringy line from Y/N. Oofff XD

More jealous Yujin? Or fluffy Yujin?