Chapter 6

Some time skip later...

Another tiring day for Yujin. She had an interview earlier today and is currently on her way to the next schedule.

"Unnie are there any days I'm free next week?" She asked Eunbi, who's currently humming the song on the radio. "You're free on Thursday. Why?"

It's odd for her to hear the younger girl asks about her free days since she's been enjoying her career so much. More schedule means more happiness for Yujin. That's what the kind of mentality she started with.

"I feel like spending some me time. You know, walk around the mall and maybe do some shopping." She answered.

"Yeah, it's been a while since you have a day off. Sure you can go out but make sure you wear a mask!" Mask. An essential item for celebrities in public places. (Now for all of us. Am I Rite?)

Yujin definitely needs it since she has been mobbed by her fans in the past. She is a rising star and her popularity is increasing everyday.

Especially after the announcement of the cast for the series. She's gaining attention from all over the world for her talent, charm, and her top tier visual.

The show, Y/N, Yujin. All of them trended on Nayver when the article was released.

----------

"You are doing good Yujin-ssi. Keep on doing your pose~" The photographer told her.

Eunbi in the back was admiring Yujin. How she has grown since her debut. It's tough for her since she debuted at such a young age, and she's still young now.

Her admiring session was interrupted when she feels light taps on her shoulder.

"Oh, Wonyoung-ah! what are you doing here?" Eunbi is surprised seeing the taller girl when she turned around. "I have a schedule in the next studio. I was walking around and then I saw you and Yujin unnie.

"Really? Yujin will freak out once she knows you're here! Go talk to her when she's done." Eunbi grabs her hands. "I will, that's my original plan unnie." She giggled.

"Wonyoung!?" Yujin ran to her and engulfed the girl in a hug. "I haven't see you since forever. Sorry I've been busy with work." She pouted at Wonyoung.

"It's okay unnie, I've been busy too!"

"You're done right? Let's go to the cafe downstairs!" The girls gave Eunbi their signature pleading puppy look, waiting for her to give her green light. How can she say no to that?

"Yes you can. Be careful." Eunbi gave her approval.

----------

"So how's acting with Kang Y/N?" Wonyoung asked her. "Hmm... Not really what I expected but things are getting better." Things does get better with her and Y/N after their kiss scene.

"Really unnie? I heard he's a cold person but his sister, Hyewon sunbaenim is so nice." She taps her chin. "You know his sister?" Wonyoung nodded at the question.

"We have a few photoshoots together. She treated me with all kinds of cakes at that time." Wonyoung remembering her senior is a food enthusiast.

"Hmm, how can she be so nice but her brother is the polar opposite from herself." Yujin lean back on her chair.

"Want me to ask Hyewon unnie about him?"

"There's no need to and I think my relationship with him will get better." She smiled when the kiss that they practiced on the pier played in her head.