Chapter One

Jugyeong P.O.V
*phone rang*
"Hello? Who is it?" I said picking up my phone while rubbing my eyes still sleepy.
"It's me Guwoon. You promised to do my makeup for the photoshoot, right?" Guwoon asked.
I woke up instantly. "What time is it?" I ask and yawn, sitting on my bed. "It's 7.00 in the morning. 1 hour before the photoshoot starts." She affirmed. "Okey, I'll be there in a few minutes." I answered and ended the call and look at myself in the mirror, my hair sticking and frizzy everywhere making me look like an ape. "Shit..how do I even manage to look like this.." I mumble to myself and grab my towel while dragging my body into the shower and closed the bathroom door.
After finished my business, I scan quickly through my wardrobe, and settled up with my hair in natural curl and a striped tee with casual navy blue pants for the day. I quickly grab my car keys, bag and makeup kit making my way out of the room, closing my apartment door. I walk through the stair rushingly to the parking lot, and accidentally bumped into, "oh my, I'm so sorry..I was in a rush.." I stop at my words when I realize who it was.

"Seojun? What are you doing here?" I asked as my face twinkle a bit

"Seojun? What are you doing here?" I asked as my face twinkle a bit. "Picking you up of course. If you know you're late, you should have set your own alarm." He said sternly.
"I did. But I overslept. And you don't have too.." Gets cut off by Sojeon.
"No buts. I'm here now and now you want to chase me away? Is that how you treat people?" He said grabbing my hand walking to his car.
"I was just stating that.." I paused at my words when he opens the car door for me and without hesitation I went in as he sat on the driver seat beside me, locking the door and starts the car enjin.
"I'm not done talking!" I argued. "You can talk later when we arrive at the studio." He answered casually and  drive before I could even finish my words.