Chapter Three

Third Person P.O.V
"Does anyone here knows the song? Raise your hand and come up to the stage." The guy in the busker team said. "I know someone. Here." Jugyeon raised Seojun hand. "Ugh.." Seojun wrinkled at the back of his neck and sighed. He walk up on the stage and take the microphone to his lips.
"Could you brieftly introduce yourself?" The guy ask. "My name's Seojun Han. I'm 21 and living in Seoul." Seojun added, covering his face shyly. "I could tell your shy" The guy said.
"Yes, of course! I'm you're fan!" His face red.
"Haha..please play the music." The guy directed his team as he leave the stage, walking into the crowd. Seojun clasp on the microphone and starts singing the song above. His voice almost similar to Sam Smith.
" You and me we made a vow. For better or for worse. I can't believe you let me down. But thruth is in the way it hurts...You say, I'm crazy but you don't think I know what you've done. But when you call me baby..I know that I'm not the only one."
Third Person P.O.V
Everyones takes a video of Seojun singing while one of them saying,  "Man, he sound so good. Is he a professional?"
( After the song ended)
"Wow!" Everyone clapped and cheering.
*thump, thump* My heart beated fast as he finished singing the song.
"Wow.." She covered her mouth, impressed by his voice.
" Wait, a second. Who are you? Are you an undercover agent from a production company?!" The singer asked, shocking.
" No..I'm not!" He flustered in embarresment
"We could really take you in our team. If you're interested." The guy said.
" Thanks. But I don't think I want too.." Before I was about to object his offer, he cut me off and said,
"I don't force you. Just.. call us if you change your mind." He gave me their company number and I took it from his hand, scanning the card around. And I walk out from stage. Jugyeong
runs to him and give him a hug. " You sound great up there." She said. I hug her back and placed my chin on her shoulder and whisper at her, "It's all because of you. Let's go. Don't want to be late for our date as I promise. I held her hand tightly on mine
" Right. But how bout the bills?" She asks.
"I left the money at the table." I replied.
"Hmm..okey." She said and we walk out the entrance door and  went into our car and drive to Myeongdong street.
( Time Skip at Myeongdong street.)
"Wanna grab ice- cream?" I said cheerly.
"Okey- dokie." She nods as we walk into Baskin Robin ice-cream stall and took a fast order on our ice- cream.

Jugyeong P.O.V.
*savoring every flavor of her ice-cream*
"Yummy.." I said happily. Seojun
  stares at her.
"What? Never seen a girl eating ice- cream before?" I asks amused with the look on his face that he's giving me as if  it's his first time looking at a girl eating ice- cream. He look away when I caught him staring at me and flustered red. " Er..I was just looking at the ice-cream..haha.." He answered laughing dryly.

"Want some?"
"It's fine"
"If you say so.."
" Jugyeong?"
" Yes?"
"Don't you think we should give each other nicknames?"
" I'm fine with what we're calling each other now..why?"
"Don't you think, it's too formal?" "Hmm..so what you want me to call you then?"
" How about..sweetheart?"
"Okey, baby sweetheart."

( at the street area)
"Waah..that dress look so pretty and it's on sale!" She drag Seojun by the hand inside the shop.
"Giyaa!" He almost trip on the floor but manage to balance himself.
"Can we buy this?"  She gave him puppy doll eyes. "Just one dress."
"Err," She pouts and sulk at him like a child. He scratch his forehead that doesn't ich and gave up with the look that she's giving him and said, "Fine..just one. You're such a spoiled girl." He pinched her cheek.
" Why can't I be spoiled with my own boyfriend. Let me try the clothes on first." She said walking to the fitting room. He sat on one of the waiting seats, waiting for her to change.

 He sat on one of the waiting seats, waiting for her to change

" What do you think, Seojun?" Jugyeong look at him shyly.
  "You look..beautiful."He was stunned looking at her with that clothes on. Jugyeong smile sweetly, I'll go and change." She walk back into the fitting room to change.
"Take your time." Seojun said short.

Jugyeong P.O.V.
I changes into my clothes and get out from the fitting room and Seojun went towards me taking the dress from my hands and said, "I'll go and pay your clothes at the counter." He said walking to the counter and paid my things.
( A few minutes later..)
"I'll bring your stuff for you." He said and escort me from the shop.
" Seojun, thank you for the clothes." I smiled touching his hand.
"Anything for you girlfriend. Hmm, it's getting late. I think we should go home now."
" I guess you're right. Let's go."
( Time skip infront of Jugyeong apartment)
"Don't mind me company you walk to your apartment until you reach inside?" He asks
"It's okey. Plus my apartment it's just a few steps ahead." I assured him that I could walk by myself.
"Then I'll, watch you till you walk inside." He stands there watching me from behind as I walk away from him.

( something like this but at nightime)I stop on my track, "My heart, is beating faster

I stop on my track, "My heart, is beating faster. What is this feeling whenever I'm with him?"  I pressed my hand on my chest.
"Jugyeong?" He said clearly for me to hear.

I glance at him. " Goodnight." He said, walking up to me, giving me a kiss on the forehead then backaway.
"You too, Seojun." I smile and dissapear out of sight
Seojun P.O.V.
I slip into my black leather coat pocket and took out a box with a necklace inside while thinking deeply and thought, " Maybe I should just give it to her at the right momet plus she was happy today."  Then I walk to my car.