Chapter Four

Jugyeong P.O.V.
*studying and her phone rang*
"Hello? Who's this?"
" It's Chaerin. I'm infront of your apartment now."
"What you're here?!"

Third Person P.O.V
Jugyeong ended the call and runs into the bathroom. She wash her face and pop her contact lens on her eyes and apply a light makeup on her face and rushed her way to her apartment door and quickly opens it.

"What brings you here?!" I stuttered in surprise
"Oh, just drop by to see you. I missed you anyway. It's been a while since we haven't seen each other." Chaerin said, and I unlocked the grill while stepping aside for her to get in. She sat on the couch, her eyes scanning around the house.
" Coffee?" I offered.
" Aah..thanks," She take a sip of the freshly brewed coffee. "Nice, coffee." She complimanted.
"Thanks."  I  smiled and take a sip of mine as well.
"Jugyeong?"
"Hmm?"
" How's the thing with you and Seojun?"
"You know..still discovering each other out. Like a normal couple."
" Is it okay with you if I stay overnight? I could keep you company."
"Sure," I said as my phone buzzed a text from Seojun

Text from Seojun~
Seojun: Where are you?
Jugyeong: At home.
Seojun: Are you free today?
Jugyeong: Why?
Seojun: I just wanted to see you. I missed you already.
Jugyeong: ( melted) Hmm..Chaerin's with me now. She said, she wanted to keep me company today.
Seojun: Hmm..okey.
Jugyeong: Maybe we can meet up tomorrow?
Seojun: Okey.
( text ended)

" Is that Seojun?" Chaerin asks, glancing at my phone.
"Yeah. He said he wants to meet up but I decline. I told him that we should just meet up tomorrow since you're here with me now."
"Don't you think, you should give him a call?" She said.

( Meanwhile with Seojun)
First Person P.O.V.
I flop on bed and glance at my phone. "Why do I feel like, I missed her already.." I sighed, looking at her picture to my chest. "Am I the only one missing her so much?"
*phone rang*
"Hello? Who's this?" I picked up my phone.
"It's me, Suho."
"Suho?! Sure..give me a call if you're here."
"I'm infront of your apartment now."

First Person P.O.V.
I hold up the phone and open the door and press the decline button on my phone while unlocked the apartment grill for Suho to get in.
He went inside and said, "I just thought that maybe I should drop by and had a drink with you. It's been a while, we haven't had a drink together." He opens the can of beer and sat on the couch, lying tiredly. I closed the door and walk over to him and sat next to him, "When did you arrived?" 
" Last night. And I just go back to see Korea but I'll be back in the U.S in a while." He answered short.
"I guess we should meet me up more often before you're going back in the U.S." I added.
He glance at me, "I've been busy that's why I lost contact with you guys. So how's life? "
"Good. About Jugyeong, she and I are dating now." I said brieftly and put both of my hands on the couch.
"Congrats." He replied, a smile form on his face.
" How about you? No
Girlfriend?" I ask curiously.

"Well, maybe I didn't meet the right person yet

"Well, maybe I didn't meet the right person yet. Anyway, I still need to focus on my studies at MIT -engineering." He slip his hands into one of his pockets and stand up gazing through the apartment window.
"Really? You're being to hard on yourself."
"Is that so? I'm really not interested in finding someone now." He touched at the back of his neck, looked disturbed. " I think, I should go now. We'll meet sometime again." He glance at me placing the can of beer on the desk.
"Sure, anytime." I get the door for him and opens it as he take a step out of the apartment.
" Thank you, for inviting me." He said
" Sure."
I watch him leave and closest the door and sit on my bed with a can of  beer on my hands while holding the gift that I wanted to give to Jugyeon last night and slip it in my desk drawer, *sigh*