Chapter Two

( At The Play Studio)
Jugyeong P.O.V
As I entered the studio, I gasp in surprise. It was huge than I imagine. We walk into the entrance door and saw Gowoon standing at the hallway, waiting for us. "Hey, Gowoon." I wave at her and she waved back at us, walking her way towards us. "Sorry, to keep you waiting. We stuck in a traffic earlier." I said apologising. "No, it's fine. Really." She said. "Let's get inside the studio."
"Okay." I said short as we went in. I set my makeup on the dressing table as she sat on the chair, facing the mirror.
"Close your eyes." I demand her and she do so. I start by applying the moisturiser on her face. After that, for the based makeup, I'll use the primer on her face. After I've prepped her skin, I apply a coat if foundation, starting from the center of her face. I blend it outwards, in a circular motion, with a stippling brush to even out the skin. I used the Too Faced- Born This Way foundation bacause it will give her a natural dewy look but still full coverage on her face. To seal the makeup, I use a powder as it mattifies her skin and it makes her face look shine-free and I applied a pink coral tint lipstick on her lips to finish out the look. "All done. You can open your eyes now." I said as she slowly open her eyes and look at herself in the mirror.
"This is..Amazing!" She turn the chair around to face me and squeaked happily while touching my arm. "Thank you so much. You really are talented Jugyeong. I knew I could count on you to do my makeup as always." She complimented me. "Great to help." I said smiling proudly. "But you always look prettier than me." I said pretending to sulk. "You look prettier." She said, "No, we both are. Dopplehanger." We both laughed.
Seojun P.O.V
I open the door raising my eyebrows. "What so funny, ladies?" I ask. "What?" They said looking like they wanted to get rid of me out of sight. "Don't worry, I'm done with her makeup." Jugyeong said. "And look at her, she even got prettier than before." Jugyeong look at me making a face. "Look at her brother of course." I said proudly. She just roll her eyes. "Aww..look who's sulking?" I teased her. "Shut up..let's go. We don't want Gawoon to miss her photoshoot." She said pushing me and Gawoon out from the makeup studio.
"Hmm, I'll go by myself to the studio. You guys just go ahead and eat at the cafeteria." Gawoon said walking off to the studio leaving just the both of us.
*Jugyeong stomach growl*
"Now you're stomach's growling. Goat.." I said laughing. "Haha..funny. I barely even eat anything for breakfast. We better get going before I lay here helpless because of you, dying in hunger." Jugyeong said in defense.
"C'mon, I was just joking. Don't take it by heart. Fine, lunch is on me today." I said surrender. "Yay! My work finally paid off!" She said jumping on her track as we walk to the cafeteria, using the stairs. "What do you mean paid off?!😲" I said.
"Don't you get it. It's called commision." She explain. "Since when did I say, 'I'm gonna pay you for doing my sister makeup'?!😬😒" I said to her.
"We're here. Hmm..big open-space cafeteria with outside sitting. Let's sit outside but let's grab our drinks first." She said pulling me to the counter order.

Cashier: I'm Kim Hara. I'll be taking your order for today. Miss, your order?
Jugyeong: Coffee Machioto with whipped cream, please. And that bagel with cherry filling.
Casheir: ( takes the order on the screen) And you, Sir?
Seojun: I'll take the bagel same as her. And for my drink, I'll have strong black coffee.
Cashier: ( tap the order from the skin) You're order will arrived in few minutes. Please wait.
( A few minutes later)
Cashier: Here's your order. And enjoy.
Seojun: ( takes the tray) Thank you.
Both: ( walk to their seats outside, facing the view of the buzzing and busy town with street lights. )

Jeoghyun P.O.V
"Look I was just joking earlier. You don't need to pay me. Let's just say I do it because I'm sincere with what I'm doing. Don't take it heartedly plus I won't take your money and save it for our marriage." I said teasing while placing the palm of my hand on my face.

Seojun: *flustered red* Stop making that face! Arghh..
Jughyeon: I know you love me because I'm cute, Yeobu.
Seojun: ( pinched her cheek 😬) You're just getting ahead of yourself.. ( actually secretly melted inside)
Jughyeon: ( starts eating her bagel) Hmm..this taste so delicious.
Seojun: ( looking at her dreamily)
Jughyeon: ( caught him staring, suddenly smudged a string of starwberry jelly at the side of her cheek.)
Seojun: Don't move.
Jughyeon: Huh??! ( freezes)
Seojun: ( kisses her)
Jughyeon: ..!?!
Seojun: ( stop kissing her and backaway and a smirk form on his face)
Jughyeon: Seojun..people are watching! ( covers her mouth with her hands)
Seojun: I can't control it if my gfriend being so cute like this. It seems like they don't mind it.
Jughyeon: Hmm..what if people took a picture of us kissing earlier!
Seojun: I don't mind that..
Jeoghyuon: ( stuff the whole bagel in her mouth) Nom..nom..
Seojun: ( take a sip of his black coffee)
Jughyeon: Hmm, what should we do today?
Seojun: How about we take a walk at the street. It's been a while since we haven't go shopping together.
Jughyeon: Okey. ( while slurping her drinks)
Seojun: What about we stay like this for a while.
Jughyeon: Sure, it's nice to feel like this. It's calming and serenade.
Seojun: Jughyeon?
Jughyeon: Yes?
Seojun: Do you still have feelings for Suho even after we have been dating like this?
Jugyeon: Of course not. He was just my past love interest. And I have you. ( stuters a little)
Seojun: Hmm..is that so? Glad to hear. ( smiles warmthly).