white flag angel dust X soldier reader

They year was 1942. There's was cheering and laughter as people danced in the streets, celebrating the end of the second great war. Mother's embraced sons and lovers kissed. The sky was lit up by fireworks and the air was warm. Anthony didn't care though. He didn't give a fuck about anything anymore. His heart ached and his vision was blurry. Was it the coke or the heart break he didn't know. He didn't have time to figure it out ethier as the pain faded away as he downed a another pill. His hair was a mess and he smelled like shit, he hadn't washed himself in weeks. In his blurred vision he could make out the bottle of  Old Crow Whisky  in front of him. With a groan he  reached out and grabbed the glass bottle. Immediately chugging the liquor until the last drop went down his throat before throwing the bottle at the wall in a sudden rage. His ears being met with the sound of a smash and glass flying every where on the carpet. Anthony slid down the wall and burried his head in hands sobbing. Why? Why did you have to go!. He had begged you to stay to not enlist but you'd always been stubborn as fuck, he had screamed at you for it. Terror masked by rage. He called you stuipid, a fukin idiot, an absolute fool and you had called him selfish spouting some righteous bullshit about how you were going to do your part in ending this war so no more lives than nesaccry will be ended. He remembered telling you to get shot so you'd have to come back home as you left. Anthony felt more tears fall from his eyes at that. He popped another pill and everything seemed lighter like he wasn't even there. He felt so alone. Besides Molly you were all he had, damn his father and brother to hell the fukin bastards. Besides Molly you were the only one to believe that he had good in him. He had loved you for that he did love you for that. His eyes shifted to the yellow note that sat on the bench. Given to him when two soldiers. He flinched as two pills slid down his throat, was it getting hard to breathe or was that just him?. Maybe if he ignored that note he could pretend that you'd be comming home soon to him if he didn't read that note he could pretend you weren't, that you weren't. He screamed as a sudden stabbing sensation bursted in his eye. He was blind and his body wouldn't move, numb all over. He felt a warm liquid run down his face from his eye and pour from his mouth as he choked. He starred up at celing. He felt a sense of terror wash over him. Was he dieing was this what dieing felt like. He thought of Molly what a pice of shit brother he is to just and leave her. He thought of you  god he just wanted to kiss you just one last time. Would he see you again?. He wimperd. No he wouldn't you were righteous you were pure you were everything he wasn't there's no way you went to hell. He felt his vision fading when a thought came to him "if I don't go to hell when I die I might go to hevean" "if I don't go to hell when I die I just might go to hevean" "but probably not" and with that Anthony left this would and it turns out  he was right.