Roly poly: Charlie and Vaggie X (fem/male) jokster overlord reader

Vaggie louged on the couch, observing fondly from afar as you and Charlie chatted enthusiastically about something. That something being most likely hotel related she guessed.

Both your hands were moving wildly with boastful gestures, similar to that of a ring leader presenting the acts of a grandious show.

Her eyes moved to charlie who's face was split with a large gleaming grin as her mouth moved a mile a minute. Vaggie swore she could see sparkles in yours and Charlies eyes.

Was she so sleep deprived that she had started to see things?.

Sighing she turned her face away, sinking into the couch as she dozed off. Tired after a day of managing the hotel and making sure it didn't fall apart. Which had proven itself to be a challenging task. But with you here it wasn't as a hard anymore.

It had been about a year since you had started dating both Charlie and herself. And it had been a ride.
When you first met she was sceptical and wary. Not trusting your intentions to be true.

Another overlord showing up saying that they want to help merly a week after that Radio dipshit had, couldn't just be a coincidence.

Some would say she was to wary, that she was to cautious. To that should would say better to be safe than sorry.
The way she saw it she had to careful. Because while Charlie was sweet and the purest demon you'd ever meet she was also very trusting. Far to trusting for Hell.

That's why Vaggie took it apoun herself to always be on gaurd around everyone and that included you, especially you and your kind. Overlords were not meant to be trusted under no circumstances. They were beings who's sins were so great in life that they had manifested as powers in death. Only someone who was truly wicked could be an overlord. Someone beyond saving. Someone who couldn't be redeemed.

To say that you'd shown up telling them you wanted to help Charlies dream become a reality was shadier than a forest was an understatement.

But after months of being around you she had started to develop, feelings. At first she thought that she was just jealous of how close you and Charlie had gotten in a short amount of time. Having bonded over your love for everything musical theatre and your similar personalities. It had taken Angle dust comming on to you for her to realise that she wasn't jealous of you but of others getting close to you. She had confronted Charlie the night she found out.

To her suprise Charlie hadn't been hurt or angry or anything that Vaggie had exspspected and feared. No instead she was relieved and happy. She to had confessed that she had feelings for you and wasn't sure what to do about it. They both had feelings for you but they still loved eachother.

After weeks she had come up with a potential solution. She had suggested to Charlie that they enter in a three-way relationship with you.
A polyamorus relationship.
Charlie had agreed.

They had invited you out to dinner shortly after and you had enthusiastically accepted, if not a bit dramatically.

Vaggie didn't get scared or nervous easy but the most terrifying time of her life by far was when they had asked you if you wanted to date them. She rememberd how Charlie squeezed her hand as though it were her life line and the way she bit her lip hard enough to draw blood as they awaited your answer in agonizing silence.

And in a fasion so much like yourself, your answer had been loud, bombastic, dramatic and over the top.

You had leapt from your side of the table, your smile brighter than the sun as you eloped both of them in tight embrace, the sounds of Trumpets and  audience cheering played around you as coffeti flew everywhere.

"Yes" you shouted. The volume of your voice loud enough for an entire stadium in the rain to hear.  Charlie winced and vaggie had covered her ears. Before gasping in suprise as both she and Charlie were pulled on top of the now magically cleared table where the three of you had been eating and she could blink, she had be twirled around and the sound of music and your and Charlies laughter was the only thing she could hear. She slowly let herself relax and let you and Charlie twirl her around in eachothers arms, dancing as though no one was looking. 

After the long dancing session you had teleported them to your home and held them close. Whispering words of love and pressing gentel kisses to Thier faces as they slowly drifted off. The first night of your future together as partners.

But that had been months ago.

Vaggies eyes opened slowly as she felt something snuggle into her.
She was greeted by blonde hair in her face and two pairs of arms wrapping around her. She shifted slightly to get more comfortable.

"Heya chica" she mumbled tiredly as she buried her face in Charlies hair.

"Oh hey vags! We didn't wake right?"
Charlie asked concerd.

"Nah just thinking"

"About what my goureous moth!?"

She winced at your volume before snuggling more into your stomach.

"Hmm not so loud hon"

"Sorry!" You gasped and shot vaggie an apologetic look as you threw your hand over your mouth.

"Sorry" you wisperd pressing kisses to vaggies back and neck.

"Hmm I love you two so much"
Vaggie said. Half asleep.

"We love you to vaggie!"
Both you and Charlie cheered in sinc presseng a kiss on both her cheeks.

Vaggie smiled softly and let her body relax.

You three were the ultimate poly squad and vaggie wouldn't have it any other way.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I really admire polyamorus relationships as it shows people can love more than one other equally and have a relationship were every trusts eachother and respects boundaries.  Hell my friends are in a poly relationship and they have a healthier happier relationship than most i'v seen.