patience is a virtue: yandere Octavia X fem/male reader

In her defence she tried the hard way.

Tried being patient, tried taking it slow, tried being satisfied with Just being by your side and basking in your presence.

Really she did, really really hard.

It was just that growing up royalty she was used to not having to wait for the things she wanted and having a father as doting as her own she was never taught the lesson of . 'good things come to those who wait'.

And really it wasn't her fault you were so stubborn.

She had already spent three excruciating months doing it the "hard way"  the least you could do was give her a little kiss as a reward for her undeniable diligence and loyalty to you and your agonizingly slowly building relationship when if she had it her way you would have already been married.

It was maddening, only being able to brush shoulders with you on a good day when she constantly longed to do all the things a couple would. Right down to the less than innocent activities.

With the lack of contact and constant distance you actively tried to put between the two of you it was only a matter of time before her patience completely ran dry.

So really you were the only one you could blame for your current state.

It wasn't her fault you were so insistent on making a fuss about it either.

Sure you weren't allowed to leave but it wasn't like you were missing much.
Hell wasn't a very pretty place and most if not all the time was dangerous, to dangerous to allow such a precious treasure to be exposed to it.

Being here, you wouldn't ever have to want for anything. So many would give up so much to be in the position you were in.

She just wished that you'd see that aswell. Then maybe you'd think twice before cussing her out. Although she would admit that the way you put on a tuff guy act all the while wearing a little pount was nothing short of adorable. 

Still she was getting a tad frustrated with how persistent you were to keep your walls up when she had all but torn hers down for you.

And you called her heartless! How hypocritical of you!

It was something she would have to work on. But those walls were going to come down, even if she had to break you.

Still she'd rather it not come to that.

"I want to die"

Octavia simply closed her eyes, feeling a small smile come to her lips. Continuing to gently run a hand through your hair, holding you closer on her lap.

"Well then I hope we both die"

She placed a delicate kiss to your head, a warm feeling swelling in her chest as she inhaled your sweet scent.

She was silent for a moment, listening to the sound of chains shifting echoing throughout the luxurious room.

"You should stop struggling"

She gave you a disapproving look, watching you struggle in the golden chains wrapped tightly around your body.

"Get theses things off of me" you hissed.

She let out a little laugh, there was no humour to be found in its tone.

"And if I did, you wouldn't run right?"

You grumbled as she trailed a finger down your cheek.

"Like you did last time and time before and the time before that?"

"Would you promise not to leave me if I removed your cage? That you would stay by my side if I didn't make you?"

You were silent but that was more than enough of an answer.

She chuckled pressing a possessive, lingering kiss to your lips. She didn't back away until she felt you kiss her back.

Parting she let out a soft happy sign, a blush painting her cheeks. Ignoring your heavy gasps for air as she held you closer.

You were so distracted trying to refill the air in your lungs you didn't notice how another golden chain wrapped around your waist, further caging you in this luxurious prison.

Octavia just laughed.

"That's what I thought"