The Zi-O Sidestories: King vs Vampire Queen

In the forest a Motorcycle Engine was heard revealing to be a Human wearing a Magenta Polo, Black Pants and Black Combat Boots with a Kamen Rider Zi-O Watch on his left wrist and at the back seat was Aura and Mare who were holding on. The Human was actually Zi-O who also has the same looks as Tokiwa Sougo.

Aura: Waga Maoh, are you sure you will leave the World Items to us?

Zi-O: Mhmm. Hold unto it, okay?

Mare: So this is a motorcycle, it feels unsafe.

Aura: Just hold on, Mare, we're almost there.

When they saw was the end of the road they stopped the Motorcycle as the Motorcycle transforms back into a Ridewatch and puts it on the Ridewatch Holder on his Left Arm.

Zi-O: Aura. Mare. This is where we part ways. After we seperate, begin scouting this area for enemies.

The Elf Twins: Hai.

Zi-O: Should any of these enemies outnumber you, retreat back to Nazarick immediately.

Aura: *closes eyes*I understand.

Mare looks at his sister before he also closes his eyes.

Mare: I understand.

Zi-O: Listen, just make sure you retreat. That's also an important part of my plans. Also the Depiction of Nature and Society, also Avarice and Selfless are World Items treasured by Nazarick. They must never be taken from us. They took Shalltear, and it's time to take her back. Depending of the situation, those are more important just like your lives.

The Elf Twins: Hai!

Zi-O: *mind* Well, I used Magic to confirm it, but the owner of the World Item that controls Shalltear isn't here. What's going on?

In Nazarick, Albedo and Cocyutus were seated on the sofas with a screen that shows Zi-O, Aura and Nabe. Demiurge entered the scene, unaware of the situation.

Demiurge: I have returned. *sits down* So, may I ask what is going on?

Albedo: All the words I've exchanged with Lord Ohma Zi-O has been communicated to everyone in the message I sent.

Demiurge: Why did you let Lord Ohma Zi-O go alone?

Albedo: Aura and Mare is with him, plus, it was our Lord's decision. And we must obey...

Demiurge: Why did you do such a thing?! If it is a trap, we should send minions as decoy. We could overtake enemies lying in wait if all the Guardians fought. I believe that our Lord was lying. I cannot begin to guess his profound reasons. But I am sure you noticed it, too!

Albedo: Yes, it is just as you said.

Demiurge: Then why in the bloody wanker did you let Lord Ohma Zi-O go?! When Lord Ohma Zi-O went to E-Rantel, you objected his refusal of a guardian so vehemently! Why did you concede his wishes this time?!

Albedo: Lord Ohma Zi-O wanted to defeat Shalltear herself.

Demiurge: What?!

Albedo: Because he gave me a promise, a promise for me. His true determination either to bring back Shalltear or kill Shalltear... As a woman, it may have been irrelevant of me, but when the man I love is determined to fulfill his wish, I just couldn't continue arguing with him. And Lord Ohma Zi-O promised that he will go back to Nazarick. *mind* And I'm going to "taste" him...

Demiurge: You based your decision not by logic, but rather emotion. Our Lord is the last Supreme Being that stayed behind! It is our role to eliminate any danger that will befall him! Even if he rebukes us afterwards or claims our life, we must take action! Wait a second... why are we spying a lowly human?