The Zi-O Sidestories III: Survival

In the Nighttime of Carne Village, Enri and Nemu woke up.

Enri: Are you alright, Nemu?

Nemu: Yeah...

Enri: We have to get ready quickly.

Nemu: Yeah!

Outside, the civilians are running away as Jugum in the Watchtower using a telescope as he saw lots of Ogres, Trolls in the distance. Back to Enri and Nemu as they got out of the house, a voice called out to her.

???: Enri-chan!

It was an elderly woman who run up to her.

Old Lady: I'll take care of Nemu!

Enri: Please!

Nemu: But big sis...

She then goes to her knees and her face matches hers.

Enri: Nemu, please escape to the gathering point. I have to fulfill my duties!

Nemu starts to cry but she nods with a determined look.

Nemu: Okay!

Enri: Now go!

Nemu then follows the Elderly Woman as Enri stood up.

Enri: I've only just became the village chief... It's like an evil god is watching over me!

*Meanwhile*

Ohma Zi-O: *sneezes* Damn. I must be getting a cold or something.

Albedo: Do you need healing, Lord Zi-O?

Ohma Zi-O: I'm fine. Damn, I feel like someone IS talking to me.

*back to Enri*

Enri: I have to focus on protecting the village!

She ran to the opposite direction.

The Kamen Riders has long been extinct. Since then, they were remembered as Legends by the people of the new world. Now, a Yggdrassil Player has taken a mantle of the Strongest, Kindest yet Evilest Overlord! IWAE! For a Legend will return! Ohma Zi-O!

Yeah~~ Oh~~

The Great Tomb of Nazarick's entrance is shown as all of the Floor Guardians appeared before a great beam of lava bursts out of the ground as Ohma Zi-O appears and the Japanese Letters came out and combined to the helmet making the visor.

Isshun de tsukamitoru no sa Are you ready?

The screen then shows Ohma Zi-O saw the 41 Supreme Beings, then the 20 Kamen Riders and looked behind with his visors glowed.

(Are you ready?)

Atarashī rekishi wa soko ni Feel it! Feel it!

Then it shows Naberal Gamma walking throwing her Pleaides Maid Uniform away and she is wearing her Nabe Costume before she transitioned into Kamen Rider Geiz with the Pleaides following her.

(Crazy Baby!)

Hikari wo kate ni kasokushite

The Blond Man appeared from the Epilogue of Season 2 stepping on Naberal's Maid Costume with the Old Man beside him as his army charged with the Blond Man having an evil smirk.