The Zi-O Sidestories II: The Five Tribes

Zenberu: LISTEN UP, EVERYBODY! IF I DIE IN THIS FIGHT, THIS GUY WILL BE YOUR NEW CHIEF!

Zaryusu flinched as he was not expecting this at all. Even Lulu is getting nervous.

Zenberu: I WON'T ACCEPT ANY OBJECTIONS, PROTESTS OR ANY OTHER NOISE!

The Dragon Tusk were about to protest but they can't because orders are orders.

Zenberu: Come at me like you're gonna kill me! Out of everyone I fought before, you're in the top grade.

Zaryusu: Indeed. Very well... And if I die... 

Zenberu: Yeah. I'll let your mate go unharmed.

Zaryusu: She's not "mine", yet.

Lulu blushes again.

Zenberu: Hmph, you're already making a bid for her aren't you? Is that plant monster really fine for a female?

Zaryusu: Extremely so.

Lulu screamed in embarassment and she hides herself in her bush disguise.

Zenbesu: I'd like to see for myself. If I win, I think I'll undress her before returning her.

Zaryusu: Then it seems I have the most powerful reason not to lose.

Zenbesu: You're really head over heels for her didn't you?

Zaryusu: Yeah, I am.

Lulu whimpered like a kicked puppy.

Zenbesu: Ha! Then beat me, and prove it!

Zaryusu: That's what I intend to do.

He unsheathes the Frost Pain as he stepped forward into the ring. Zenbesu roared and uses his axe to slice his chest which Zaryusu dodged and uses Frost Pain to fight back which Zenbesu blocked with his axe.  Then he throws Zaryusu breaking the clash as he lands down and skids and charges forward as they clashed blades with each other and then he lands a lucky shot by making Zenbesu disarmed his axe as the axe was thrown away before he kicks his stomach. Zenbesu was blown back but he smirked and attacks. Blood comes out as Zaryusu was blown back and holds his chest as Lulu gasped. He then covers his cheek which is bleeding. Zenbesu charges forward with a roar as his hands became a blade and they glowed with red aura but it was blocked by Frost Pain. Then he backflipped and lands down.

Zenbesu: Haha! So you survived that huh?

Zaryusu: You're a monk? *licks his bloodied cheek*

Zenbesu: What's the matter? Aren't you going to use the special ability Frost Pain has? Long ago, I was beaten by the one who uses it before you.

He reveals his hand with scars.

Zenbesu: These are the injuries I received back then. If you activate it, you might have been able to beat me.

Zaryusu: Sorry, I don't intend to use it.

Zenbesu: Hmmm, what are you, so stingy?

Zaryusu: After you exchanged blows with me, do you think I'm still that way?

Zenbesu: No you're not. Sorry, you didn't deserved that. But if you aren't gonna use it, then here I come!

He then kicks him with his Magic-Emchanced Foot!

Zenbesu: IRON SKIN!

The Dragon Tusk cheered as Lulu was worried for Zaryusu.

Zaryusu kept blocking his punches but he was pushed back because Zenbesu was getting serious as his punches are getting faster and stronger at any second. Zenbesu tries to knee him but Zaryusu ducked and goes backward as Zenbesu continues to attack but doesn't realize his right hand is covered in ice.