chapter 3

Al wakes up, she still feels a little drowsy but she's conscious enough to process her surroundings. she almost immediately realizes she tied to a chair with rope, but the rope seems strange. the way it looks reminds her of inkrails. it was thin yet extremely firm, it was a slivery-grey colour and looked as if it was made out of metal even though it clearly wasn't.

'hah! I can escape out of this easily!' she said to herself. but when she tried to escape by turning into a squid the ropes instead tightened around  her she turn back.' i thought that would work.' she thought.

'that's not going to work!' it was the elite octoling from before! Al wasn't able to see them but she tried to sound brave. 'who's there!?' she said while turning her head franticly. The lights are turned on. It was the same group as before but with more octoling. 'You're probably wondering what your doing here.'

'obviously said Al. the octopus rolled her eyes.

'we're just going to ask few questions, OK?' Al didn't want to give the enemy any information about anything but she didn't have any chose. She nods yes. ' question one: why did you come here and you told you to.'

'well, I mean, hoarding a whole bunch of something that can splat cethlopods is kind of suspicious; and for how I know this, gramps told me to investigate.'

'um... Who's this 'gramps"

It was at that moment she realised that octo army probably didn't call him that.' you know, the old guy you kidnapped back at octo valley?'

'oh, him'    she almost growled that last word . ' but seriously how do you go your entire live not knowing your under a dictator?'

' dictator!?' Al was stunned, 'what did she mean by dictator?' but then, suddenly, a gush of  reddish-pink ink  exploded into the room!

'ugh' a male octoling groaned. 'the-' he stares at Al and then continues ' you-know-what have leaked, we've been trying to fix it all day.' he sighed.

'well, better go take a look before it worsens.' sighed a second elite octoling with a ponytail. Al was a lone.

Al was spending this time try to get out but no matter what she did, it never worked.'OK, these ropes are NOT normal, otherwise I would have already escap-'

'HELLO!? 4,3...8!? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!?' Marie shouted. Her voice blasted through the headphones but there was also a lot of static and Al could barely make out what she was saying. She tried her best to calm her down. 'Marie! Marie! Calm down, OK?'
'sorry...i was really scared since none of the agents were responding, are you OK 4?'

'yeah, but I'm not sure we're I am, I think the octarian are trying to get info about squidbeak splatoon out of me and I can't really escape because whatever they're using just adjusts itself to keep to just stuck!'

' sounds rough, are the other agents with you, please tell me there with you!'

' no...in fact I have no idea where they are...i hope they're safe, wait, where's callie? '

' OMG, OMG, 4 ARE YOU OK!!?? OK, OK, SO WHEN YOU WERE FIGHTING THOSE MEANIES I WAS ALL LIKE 'YAAAY! GO AGEGENTS! BUT THEN- BUT THEN-'

'there she's is' marie muttered.

'look calm down, OK? We'll figure this out together.'

'OK...found any clues yet!?' callie said in a distressed tone.

'those gramps being called a dictator count?'

'what!? Whatever going on here it's weird until we find a way out of this we'll be with you.'

'thanks marie' Al starts to hear footsteps. 'I just wish I knew where 3&8 are...'