'Regarding Work'

(This message will be posted on my other stories as well as my message board, I also want to hear what people have to say on this, if you've ever had anything involved in this note happen, or anything similar to it)

[This message regards a conversation between me and a really close person ,who I sincerely love, had earlier, I am sorry you have to deal with this and I am here to tell you that I love and support what you do.]

People discouraging the writings of others is an aversion to me.  It's completely vulgar and stupidly rude, unnecessary, and just so incompetent.  It is the absolute worst thing you could ever do to someone, especially when they are fond of it, love it, is a passion to the mod/author/writer, and if the particular language that they are writing in isn't their main form of communication.  We all work hard to get our work out there, there is no reason for anyone to EVER say whether our writing is good or not.  Constructive criticism is what I, myself as the user of this account, allow to be posted on my comments, or messages, anything that will inform only me and only involves me.

Never compare writings of an author to another's.

I feel absolutely discouraged to see this, even if this particular situation wasn't inflicted and directed at me.  People writing hateful and degrading messages and notes to others just because they don't 'like it' is ridiculously immature.
I've never had any people that I am associated with relate to this until today, I am just so furious and hate that moderators who created and work on Wattpad, Tumblr, Deviant Art, and AO3 never do anything on this specific topic and issue.  Yet they find it okay (Wattpad) to remove and delete the stories of authors for NO precise reasons whatsoever.  This is a problem that is reported to Wattpad the most, and they never directly answer, respond, or give a valid reason for this(Whether the stories we write contain 18+ themes, gruesome topics, or is just a story like any other.)

To the people who deal with this issue, or any other related theme, my messages are open to those who need someone to talk to, if you're ever lonely, feel discouraged, or just need help. 

If I answer late by any means, Wattpad never sends me notifications to my phone and computer until gmail tells me so(which typically takes another 10-35 minutes).

I hope you guys have a great day, and please remember that you should never feel discouraged by the comments that someone will make on with what you do.

(Remember that this can also relate to artwork as well, any thing that associates with you putting your time and dedication of something on your own creation.)