Chapter 1: Beings Beyond Comprehension

Howdy! I just wanted to tell you guys, girls, and everything in between that I'm changing up the story flow a bit from the Original Son of Death on my old account since I reread it and wanted to change a few things. Okay, now on with the chapter and hope you like it. UWU

3rd Person POV

   It was a calm and tranquil night in the city of Vale. The broken moon shone down upon the city as a cool fall breeze traveled along the streets. Prowling the streets, a group of men in black and red suits spirting red shades could be seen being led a orange haired man with a bowler hat carrying a cane and promoting L'Oreal eye liner, Roman Torchwick.

 Prowling the streets, a group of men in black and red suits spirting red shades could be seen being led a orange haired man with a bowler hat carrying a cane and promoting L'Oreal eye liner, Roman Torchwick

   Those who saw them moved out of their way or hid

   Those who saw them moved out of their way or hid. This group could be seen heading into a shop called Dust Till Dawn. Little did they know was that they were being watched by four figures on the rooftop of a nearby building.

???: Oh thank the Void that the YouTube series was accurate to the actual reality sequence of events or I would've killed someone out of rage if I had to spend another night on this roof.

   Said a white haired guy with a black with blue coat and a one handed long sword on his back

???2: Please don't do that darling. I really don't want to see you in trouble.

   Said a baby blue haired girl with large horns and dressed like a Japanese pop idol.

???3: I wouldn't care as long as you have me their soul intact.

   Said a black haired girl with black cracks on her pale face wearing a black trenchcoat.

???4: But if he did that, their families would be sad.

   Said a light green haired feminine looking clay guy wearing a plain white tunic with plain white pants.

   Before anyone could say anything else, one of the black and red suit goons crashed through the shop's window and landing on the ground unconscious. A black with red tips haired girl wearing a red hooded cape landed near the unconscious goon. This girl was none other than Ruby Rose.