Inevitable

Inevitable by  4thpowermama

Sometimes life takes a turn you weren't expecting. And sometimes that turn takes you down an entirely new path. Savanna took that turn one afternoon after a long day of work. All she wanted to do was snuggle under a blanket with a glass of wine and the newest RomCom on Netflix.

She hadn't planned on witnessing a horrendous accident. She hadn't planned to stop and help. And there is no way she could have planned what happened next. But when fate intervenes in Savanna's otherwise bland life, who is she to ignore it?

One minute Brax is riding down the highway, the next minute is chaos. He is down, and he knows instantly it is bad. But then a pair of chocolate brown eyes is looking into his own, pulling him back to reality. How could he have guessed that laying his motorcycle down in the middle of the highway would change his life.

Author Bio: My Wattpad journey started almost 5 years ago when my daughter told me about this site where you can "read stuff for free." I was instantly hooked. After a few months, I decided to take the plunge and post a story I had been working on, Guarded Hope. A few months later, when it hit 1k reads, I was shocked that people were reading it. Now, writing is as necessary to me as breathing, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My biggest story to date is More Than This. So far, it is the story that has moved me the most while writing. It's centered around three high school students who all have secrets to hide. Their interaction with each other brings about life changing decisions. It's dramatic, I know... but it has garnered second place in both the Cliché Crunching contest and the Teen Fic awards – romance category, and came in third place for the Sanguine awards.

 but it has garnered second place in both the Cliché Crunching contest and the Teen Fic awards – romance category, and came in third place for the Sanguine awards