The Loser's Guide to Revenge

The Loser's Guide to Revenge by xdanielletee

When 17-year-old Ana returns to her hometown for senior year, she vows to crush the powerful and dangerous clique that once exiled her. Armed with a disguise and a step-by-step guide on waging social warfare, Ana sets out to overthrow the reigning monarchy of Irvine Falls High School and install a new social order — one that puts her and the lower class on top.

But when old enemies become new friends, and with the temptation of love and power dangled before her, Ana must carefully balance her own secrets and lies in order to carry out the perfect revolution.

MEAN GIRLS meets PRETTY LITTLE LIARS meets INSATIABLE in a coming-of-age story about friendship, betrayal, and sweet, bloody revenge.

Author Bio: DANIELLE is a paralegal and recent law graduate (BA LLB (Hons)) with a background in academic writing and legal research. An avid reader of YA and NA, she enjoys fusing pop culture with history and politics in order to explore common themes in human behavior and societal structures over time.

When she's not writing or editing, Danielle can be found at the beach, watching the latest binge-worthy teen drama, or perusing Instagram for cute cat videos (sometimes all at the same time).