Caught Between Our Worlds

Caught Between Our Worlds by RosannaMI

Bella is the most beautiful and popular girl in school. She lives in a mansion, her parents are billionaires and influential, and her twin brother is the captain of the football team.

Although she looks like a snob goody-two-shoes and she keeps her true self hidden from outsiders, she can't help but fall for a boy whose life doesn't fit in with hers at all.

Dan lives in the most impoverished neighbourhood of the city, and the only reason why he is allowed to study at one of the most expensive and best private schools in the state is that he received a scholarship.

He is unquestionably handsome and hot but carries an erratic behaviour with him and a very insistent ex-girlfriend. Those facts aside, he sees himself changing when he falls for the prettiest and most popular student in school, who, by the way, is an unreachable and impossible goody-two-shoes.

What is going to happen when Dan's blue eyes meet Bella's green eyes for the first time?

What are they going to do when they catch themselves between their two different worlds?

This is a new adult drama and romance with mature content.

Author Bio: Rosanna M.I. is a Japanese-Brazilian writer who loves New Adult and Young Adult Romance novels.

As an avid reader from an early age, she found herself writing poems and stories as a hobby, not imagining that creating fiction would become her biggest dream and main goal later in life.

Most of her works are full of emotional roller coasters, drama, not-perfect characters, second chances and changes, as she would like to read them.
When Rosanna M.I. is not going crazy with her books, she is spending time with her three cats, listening to music and taking care of her mental health.

 is not going crazy with her books, she is spending time with her three cats, listening to music and taking care of her mental health