OUTBREAK (Part 1)

Bandit, Montagne, Buck, and Nomad were all in a helicopter flying to a secret facility off towards South America. There was special reinforcements there because there was an outbreak, no one knows what it is yet, so they are trying to figure it out. They will be meeting Finka, Ash, and Tachanka at the facility. Lion and Doc would've been there, but of course they are in jail for assaulting both Jager and Bandit. When there in the helicopter, they all remain silent not talking to one another. The person who was flying the helicopter, was Jager. He was the only person in RAINBOW who could fly one. It was a long flight.

Once they arrived at there destination, they all hopped out of the helicopter. Ash was there to lead them to the facility. Once they arrive to the facility she asks for a few people to come with her to the hospital to inspect patients that have the virus. She yells Finka, Montagne, and Jager to accompany her. They all left the facility in a van.

Once they arrived to the hospital they all wear masks and gloves. Jager has no idea why he is there, because he has no medical experience. As they reach the main hall where all the patients were, Finka examines them. Montagne does as well. Jager watches and looks at the patients. They don't look like humans, they have red all over there bodies, with some holes showing there insides. Jager was disgusted by this a walks out of the room with Ash waiting in a chair. "You okay Marius?" Jager frowns. "I don't know why I'm here, why I had to see those people suffering." Ash frowns too. "We needed another person, I thought you could take it." Jager shakes his head. "Whatever this virus is, it looks dangerous. I don't know how those people aren't dead. I saw the insides of them, blood everywhere." Ash gets up at pats him on the shoulder. "Were trying to figure out a vaccine for this, Marius. We're trying to stop it. We need your help to keep it from spreading." Ash takes her hand off his shoulder and goes back to a straight face. Finka and Montagne walk out of the room. "It's pretty bad Eliza. It's going to take a good couple of weeks, maybe months to come up with a vaccine. There are other doctors and scientists working on this right?" Ash nods. Montagne looks at Ash. "This isn't good, this is like nothing I have ever seen before. We have to alert the government about this." Ash nods. "I think SIX is working on keeping people from going outside, there's almost 1,000 cases of it." Jager looks at Ash, "One thousand?" Ash nods. "It's spreading fast, we need to get back to the facility and start working. There's hundreds of scientists and doctors there already, there's also one patient there." Finka nods and they all walk out. Jager rips his gloves off and takes his mask off. He sighs and looks out the window.