OUTBREAK (Part 5)

This is taken place 8 days later from part 4.

Finka, many other scientists and doctors have been working for about two and a half weeks on the viruses vaccine. They finally made one, but they have to test it. Finka reaches the test subjects. First a security guard walks in the test subjects room, and injects them with a serum to make them pass out. Once done, Finka in a hazmat suit walks in and takes four different needles and injects them into the test subject. Once done, she walks out and waits for the results. The patient instantly wakes up and starts screaming. The red spikes begin to become smaller, and smaller. It must be painful. The blood is still everywhere, the screams fill the hallway. Then it goes silent.

A few hours later, Finka and the others go back and see the spikes are gone, and the blood holes are gone as well. Then two security guards in hazmat suits bring the test subject out. They walk over to a table. One doctor checks if the test subject still has the virus, they take a few blood samples. They check the subjects body, there were no signs of the virus. Once the blood samples came back, it still showed the test subject had the virus. This made the scientists and doctors worried. Finka went back to the lab and started thinking of more vaccines, she slammed her hand on the table. Ash walks in. "Did it work?" She asks. Finka shakes her head. "We were this close!" She makes a pinch with her fingers with some space in-between. Finka sighs. Ash pats her shoulder. "It's alright we'll get it." She walks out leaving Finka alone in the lab.

Finka was in her room alone. She turns her voice recorder on and records herself talking about her first vaccine for the virus, how it made the outside look like there was no virus, but in the inside it was still there. She sighed, and turned the recorder off. She couldn't sleep that whole night. She could only think of how close she was, and how many people she would save. Especially her old friend Jager.

The next day, she went to take a look at the test subject, they looked normal. The test subject was awake. Finka waved in the room and the test subject waved back. "Do you know your name?" Finka asks. "My name is Riley." Finka nods. "Where am I?" Riley asks. "Your in a secret facility. You are being tested for a deadly virus." Riley looks surprised. "I feel normal, but I feel like I've been asleep for a month." Finka nods and writes that down. "You felt like you haven't been in your body? Or you just feel tired?" Riley sighs. "I feel like I wasn't in my body, and I'm tired." Finka writes that down as well. "When can I go home?" Riley asks. Finka frowns. "Not for a while. You still test positive for the virus." Riley nods and lays back down in the bed. Finka walks away feeling depressed as ever, the people who got the virus don't deserve it.

3 Days Later

Finka and her team got another vaccine ready to be tested. They went with the same procedure as last time. They waited a few hours, and the doctor tested the subject. They looked perfectly normal, like the last subject. Once the doctor took the test subjects blood sample. Once they came back, it tested negative for the virus. Finka got a smile on her face, but they need to make sure that it works. After a few more tests, they all came back negative. They had to keep the patients in the facility for at least two weeks, so they gave everyone the vaccine. Including Jager.

Once Jager awoke he removed his helmet and saw all the scratches and blood on it. He noticed the goggles were broken, but he could just get a new one. He saw he was covered in blood, his uniform was ruined. Finka was there with a clipboard in her hand. "Hi Marius." Jager is startled. "Hey Lera." Finka smiles and looks at Jager. "You had the virus Marius, our troops saved you from the mall." Jager nods. "I know, I was being attacked. I couldn't do anything, they just took me over." Finka raised an eyebrow. "You feeling okay Marius?" Jager nods. "I feel tired though. I couldn't control my body." Finka nods. "You have to stay in the lab for about two more weeks, then you allowed to go back to SIX." Jager nods. "Can Dominic see me?" Finka nods. "I'll ask him to come by in a few hours. Until then you have to stay in quarantine." Jager nods. "We'll get you new clothes too." Jager smiles and she walked away.