OUTBREAK (Part 6)

This is before part five on Bandits point of view

Bandit walks into his room and slams the door closed. He goes to his bed and falls on it. He puts his head on the pillow and starts to cry. Bandit doesn't know if Jager is going to be okay, he didn't look like himself. Jager looked like a monster. Bandit cries even harder now. Bandit didn't know what his life would be without him, Bandit didn't want to resort back to drugs, or alcohol. He sits there for hours and hours crying.

Bandit woke up a few hours later, little did he know he passed out crying. Bandit was starving, but the only thing he could think about was Jager. He got up and out of bed. He's been wearing the same clothes since yesterday, but he could care less. Bandit walks out of his room and walks down to the kitchen. It was really late at night, so all the lights were off besides the kitchen and lounge area, and of course Ash's office. Bandit walks into Ash's office and tries to speak but she cuts him off. "Dominic you should go back to your room." Bandit shakes his head. "I already slept today. I just need to see him." Ash looks up from the papers she was reading. "You can't Dominic. You have to wait." Bandit felt the inside of his stomach feel hallow. "Please Eliza.." Ash shakes her head. Bandit walks out and to the kitchen.

When he reached the kitchen he saw Nomad in there. "Hey Dominic." Nomad says. Bandit doesn't say anything back, he still hasn't forgiven her for leaving Jager at the mall. "I'm really sorry about Jager. We couldn't get him Dominic, he was a goner. We had to leave him." Bandit glares at her. "You had to leave him, you didn't have to take me." Nomad opens her mouth but nothing comes out. "I would never leave him, it's my choice if I wanted to leave him or not. You didn't have to make that choice for me." Nomad frowns. "I'm sorry Dominic, I didn't want you to get infected." Bandit questions her. "Why me?" Nomad looks at the floor. "I've liked you for a while, the missions we went on last year before Christmas were exhilarating." Bandit opens his mouth but nothing comes out. Nomad walks up to him and kisses him. Bandit freaks out and pushes her away. He already had a boyfriend, maybe she didn't get the message that he was gay. "I'm sorry Dominic!" Bandit glares at her. "You left Jager, and you tried to kiss me. Maybe you would've got the message I don't like you." Nomad forms tears in her eyes. "I-I-I'm sorry." Bandit thinks of Jager. "And maybe I'm already in a relationship Sanaa." Nomads tears fall from her eyes. "I didn't know." Bandit starts to cry too. "Maybe the person I was in a relationship with was left in a mall, to be infected." Nomad rushes out of the kitchen. Bandit leans against the counter and tears begin to fall from his face, faster and faster. Bandit finally gets up and grabs something to eat. He rushes out of the kitchen and to his room.

8 Days Later

Bandit was sleeping in his bed when he heard a knock on the door. He grunts and wakes up. He gets up out of bed and walks over to the door. He opens it and sees Ash. "Hi Dominic." Bandit sighs and says hi back. "We made a vaccine, and were testing it." Bandit went from extremely sad to happy. "Really?" He says excitedly. Ash nods. "When can I see him?" Ash shrugs. "I don't know, maybe a few days. A week at most." He nods and Ash closes the door. Bandit smiles like he hasn't in a while. He feels happy, Jagers going to be fine. He's going to be with him again. He falls on his bed a cries of happiness.

3 Days Later

Bandit was in the kitchen in the middle of the afternoon making himself some lunch. He goes outside and sits on some tables and eats his lunch. When he walks into the building again Ash asks him to walk into her office. When he does he sees Finka. Finka waves and greets Bandit. "Dominic, you can see him now." Bandit drops his plate on the table and runs into the lab with Finka following behind him. He reaches the lab door and Finka uses a card to open it. She guides Bandit to where Jager was. Once they reach Jager, Finka leaves the room.

Bandit drops to floor, Jager was asleep. Bandit puts his head on the glass and starts to cry. Jager had the same clothes on that he did a week and a half ago, all white. Jager looked nice in them. Bandit puts his hand on the glass. He was so happy to see Jager. He just wanted to lay with him, but he couldn't. He sat there for several minutes until Jager wakes up. Bandit didn't notice until he saw his hand on the glass. Bandit lifts his head up and saw Jager right in front of him. Bandit smiles and cries. Jager smiles back. Both of there hands were on the glass, over each other. "Hey Dommy." Bandit laughs and cries more. "H-hey Mari." He laughs again and puts his head on the glass and he cries. Jager smiles. "How have you been?" Jager asks. Bandit looks up into his eyes. "I've been lost without you Mari. I can't stand not talking to you, not having you. I was scared I was going to lose you forever." Jager opens his mouth but nothing comes out. "It's okay, you don't have to say anything. I just really missed you. I was afraid of losing you." Jager nods. "I'm right here now Dominic." Bandit smiles and cries. They sit there for hours, talking about everything that happened. Bandit was laying on the ground just talking. He felt happy.