OUTBREAK (Part 4)

Bandit and Nomad left the building. Bandit was trying to get out of Nomads hold, but she was pulling him and she was not letting go. Bandit screamed at her, "LET ME GO! I HAVE TO GO BACK FOR HIM!" Nomad shook her head. Ash pulled up in her van, and she ran out. Other cars and trucks pulled up, sirens were going off. Bandit cried and screamed. People were running into the building. Nomad let go of Bandit and he fell down on the ground. He punched the hard concrete and the tears fell down onto his hand. Ash walked over to Nomad. "What happened?" Nomad teared up. "We had to leave Jager. He was surrounded, we were running out of ammo, and there was too many of them." Bandit screamed at Nomad "WE DIDN'T HAVE TO LEAVE HIM!" He cries and punched the ground again. Ash nodded and bent down to Bandit. "He's gonna be okay Dominic." Bandit shook his head "HE'S GOING TO DIE IN THERE!" He screamed and cried.

The reinforcements lite the mall in lights, they saw all the monsters. They shot at them. There was about 40 in there, and they all dropped to the floor. It took a couple minutes to clear the mall out. Ash ran in there and told a group to look for Jager. They cleared it out, and started looking for him. They found Jager under a stores counter. He was passed out, and infected. He had blood all over him. He looked like the patients he saw a few days ago. It took a few people to lift Jager. They ran out with him and put him in a paramedic truck. Bandit saw Jager and tried to get in the truck. They wouldn't let him in. "PLEASE!" He banged on the truck until Nomad pulled him. "LET GO OF ME!" He hit Nomads arm, and she pulled away. Ash walks over to him, "Dominic we need you to stop and calm down." Bandit bangs on the truck "LET ME IN ARSCHLÖCHER!" He kept banging until he felt someone hit his head. He fell to the ground and passed out.

Bandit woke up in his room, he was in some clothes he's never seen before. He leans up and looks over all around the room. Everything looked cleaner then it was left. He noticed Jagers bag was gone, and he got up out of bed. He got into his real clothes, and walked down to Ash's office. She was there. "Where's Marius?" He asked in a calm tone. "He's going to be okay Dominic." She said back looking at a computer. "I need to see him." She looks up at him and gets up out of her seat. "You can't Dominic, he's getting treated." Bandit frowned and told her again. "I need to see him." She rose an eyebrow and answered with the same thing she said before. He walked out, he didn't feel hungry. He was scared. He walked over to Nomads room, and knocked. She opened it. "Hey Dominic." Bandit looked at her. "Where's Marius?" She looked surprised. "I don't know." She said back. "Did you knock me out the other night?" Nomad looked surprised again. "That was a week ago. You were in a coma for a few days. They needed to make sure either of us were infected." His jaw dropped. "Is Marius infected?" She nodded and frowned. Bandit ran away to the labs were Finka and Montagne would be working with several other scientists and doctors.

Bandit tried to open the door, but it was locked. He looked through the doors window and saw them all with masks and gloves working. He put his shoulder on the door, and slams back and forth on the door, until it finally breaks loose and opens. He runs in and Finka stands up from where she was sitting. "What are you doing in here?" Bandit looked at her and ran to another room. Some security ran after him, but he kept running. He was way faster then all of them. He kept running fast rooms and glancing into them looking for Jager. He didn't see him. He kept running until he reached the door at the end of the hallway. He opened it and locked it. He looks around the room, and saw another door. He opened it and it led to rooms with glass walls. He looked into them and saw infected people. His faced turned surprised, they looked disgusting. He kept looking into all the rooms until he found Jager. He looked into the glass room and fell to the floor. He put his head on the glass. Jager was sitting in the corner. He was definitely infected, he had spikes coming out of his skin, he still has his gear on from the previous mission. His goggles were cracked though, and he looked dead. Bandit puts his hand on the glass. Jager looks up. But stays still. Bandit starts to cry. "It's going to be okay Marius." He hears people running in the hallway and he saw that Jager was chained to the wall. That's why he wasn't moving. He kept his hand on the window, until people grabbed him and started to tug him away out of the lab.

They carried him into Ash's office. Ash looks at Bandit and the security set him down. "This is all your fault! You shouldn't have brought us here, now he's infected and it's your fault!" Ash pats his shoulder and walks out leaving him alone. Bandit begins to cry on the table. Ash walks back in with some food and puts it in front of Bandit. Bandit pushes it away. Ash sighs. "We should have a vaccine in a week." Bandit still cries. Ash sighs again and sits down. Bandit sits there for several more minutes, until he gets up and leaves.