OUTBREAK (Part 7/End)

It's been a week and a half since Finka and her team have made the vaccine to the virus. They have cured over 3,000 people with more to go. The virus has not spread to other countries which is great, the only place it is located is in Brazil, South America. Finka and her team are happy that they have cured thousands of people from this virus. The next question was, what caused this in the first place? Rumors were that a science experiment went totally wrong and infected the people in the lab. But that was for the FBI and the government to figure out. Finka was glad to help cure a virus.

Bandit saw Jager every day, several times. They talked and Bandit even brought him food. Jager got tested every two days to see if the virus was still in him, it came out negative every time. Bandit couldn't wait for Jager to get out. He wanted to take him out to dinner, take him to a concert. Anything. He just wants Jager out of this place. He would talk to Jager for hours, until Finka yelled at him to leave. Bandit would tell Jager how much he loved him, and that he would do anything for him. Bandit would flirt with Jager too, which made Jager blush. They were both happy. Jager was definitely ready to get out of the lab, but he still had to wait 3 more days. Bandit already bought them both flights back to Germany, they were going to take a break from there job, they deserved it. Bandit was going to take Jager on a cruise, and to Disney World. Jager was so excited.

3 Days Later

Jager was finally going to be let out of the lab. He was given the vaccine one more time, and was tested. He was negative for everything. Bandit was outside the lab. He had Jagers bag, and his ready to leave. The bags were on the ground. Bandit crossed his arms. He waited for half an hour. Until people started walking out. There were several other people in the facility waiting to pick up there family. Once Jager walked out he saw Bandit and ran into him. He hugged him desperately and Jager put his head on his chest. They stayed like that in silence for several minutes. Bandit lifted Jager off him and they went into a kiss. Jager took his lips off him and smiled and went back into a hug. "Ready to go home?" Bandit asked. Jager nodded and hugged him again. "I missed this Dom." Bandit rubbed his back and then they finally decided to call a taxi. They picked up there bags, and said there good byes. Bandit went and hugged Finka. "Thank you, thank you so much." Finka hugged back. "It's the best I could do." Bandit let go and said good bye. When they were walking out of the building he saw Ash. "Hey Eliza. I'm sorry for my behavior the past month." Ash silent him. "It was a rough time for all of us. My friend here got it as well. But we're all fine now." Ash sees Jager and says hello. Then they say good bye. "Thank you Eliza." Bandit says and waves goodbye. "Goodbye Dominic." Jager and Bandit get in the taxi and lay there bags on the floor. Bandit looks out the window and puts his arm around Jager. They both look out the window at the blue sky. Jager leans his head against Bandit, and they are happy together.

The End of Outbreak