Part 1 abaondend

Hi before I start this book I want to say that I wrote another book and this is part 2 when eve and Light have their last egg.but please do the same things I talked about in the other book.Comment,share,and vote.thanks bye!

Star:mom?Dad? Eve and Light:yes?Star:am I your best child?Eve and Light:yes you are.

Dan Stars brother: Your worthless, me on the other hand... is awesome!stars sister sun: your so stupid your dumb and the worst!Dan: Ohhh!in your ugly face, ugly head!stars other brother moon: I hate you and I know that your mom and dads favorite even though your DUMB!!!!besides your just a regular old dumb Eevee!Star:HEY MOM IS STILL JUST A NORMAL SO I GUESS THAT YOU HATE HER!!

Dan: oh your yelling at us your going to get it! He starts to pull out her fur and bang her to the ground and bite her.

Star: whaaaa stop!moon: ohh look at the baby crying. Sun: ha you dummy we are so much better than you dumb dumb!Dan:yeah cry for mom crybaby!Sun:here let me Attack. She uses bite tackle and poison.Star: please no more!Moon: Yeah like we will let you go!moon uses shadow ball, fire fang ,and poison. Dan: let's all Attack at the same time!The two:ok.dan:3 2 1 Go! BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!later...Star: whaaaaa! Eve: Hey what's wro- Hey stop it Dan,Sun,and Moon!!Eve: I'm sorry Star.Eve: Light come here look at star!Light: who did this?!Eve:the kids.Light:What!Eve: yes. Light:did they say anything mean? Star: y-yes.Eve:like what?Star: they said I was stupid and dumb and worthless and a crybaby!Eve:What!star:y-ye-yes owwww!Light:Rex can we go to The Pokémon center! Rex: sure, why?Light: uhh because of this.(shows him really beat up star)Rex:who did that!Eve: the others.Rex: hurry let's go! Eve: Light ask my mom to take care of them also tell her that the kids are grounded for a month.Light: okay.at the Pokémon center... Rex: doctor is she going to be okay soon?doctor:tomorrow. Eve: ok.tomorrow... Rex: let's go star.star: ok Eve: Star! Star: Why do my siblings hate me so much and why do they hate you? Eve: They hate me to!? Star: yeah I yelled at them because they said besides your just a regular old Eevee.Star: So I yelled at them.But then They got even more mad. Eve: What did you yell at them? Star: HEY MOM IS STILL JUST A NORMAL SO I GUESS YOU HATE HER!Eve: Thanks for standing up for me.good night.

MHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

The next morning...Star:mom dad?hello?help!Mom!Dad!Help!???: Hey little guy.Star:Hey I'm not little or a guy!Mom help!???: Hey shhh it's ok I'm here to help you. Hey do you want to be my Pokémon?Star:I'm sorry I have to look for my mom.(cry's well running) Star: Did Mom really abandoned me?! I am so mad! Mom and dad only loved me now nobody does! I don't want to go home anymore!

I feel like mom when she was little. Just alone until she met Light. I hope I find someone who will love me.???: Hey there do you need help?Star: yes...