Part 16 where are you

Just listen to the music not the video please. Light singing: stand in the rain  thinking that I can get back to you!a few weeks later... I don't think I can ever get back to them because it's been weeks since they left me but you didn't want me so wait Hey who are you?! ???: oh star you are so dumb you think that mom did left you and well.....................
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. HATED YOU UGLY HEAD!!!! Light:what! Nobody loves me for sure! Sun: yah you are so cute crying like a dumb, loser, worthless, and hated baby! Light: STOP!!! Dan: ha you are yelling at us YOUR SO GETTING THIS!!! (Rises to full power) I EVOLVED! SUN AND MOON: US TOO!! Light: noooooooo! BOOM!!!! LIGHT weak: noo! Light: uhh no I boooom! She attacks them making them run away. Uhh I got this mom and dad hated me the whole time!

 Light singing: through the rain I sing through the rain it's so hard and the rain is just pouring down like it always has I wish just wish it was still okay!