Part 18 saying goodbye

Riptide: why did I not Protect her?! This is all my fault! Light,please live! Taylor: come on riptide it's time to say goodbye! Riptide: okay... at The Pokémon center... doctor: uhh we are going to try to save her. Light:... Taylor: Let's go home... outside... Riptide: (cry's) Taylor? Taylor: yes. Riptide: I it's my fault she is dead! Taylor : What?!no. At home... Taylor: uhh I have horrible news Riptide, the doctor is calling me. Riptide: I know she's de... Taylor: hi. Doctor: we have amazing news! Taylor: What is it?! Doctor: Light can come home! The next morning... riptide: where are we going? Taylor: a surprise. Riptide: yay... at The Pokémon center... light: riptide! Riptide: Light! That night... Light: I have something to show you...

Riptide: What is it?! Light: look. Riptide: we have a egg!? Light: yes!

Riptide: I wonder what it will hatch into

Riptide: I wonder what it will hatch into. Light: me too.

Light: (sigh) Riptide: night. Light: I'm going to go outside for a few minutes. Riptide:ok? Outside... Light: (sigh) I wish I was loved more than just you. Light singing: I love you but you don't want me. I cry everyday and night because, because of you.

(In the background the piano music) I loved you but you didn't I loved you but then you left me crying in the rain crying ,crying in the rain you didn't want me at all you think I'm dumb like everybody else does too! I loved you but you didn't too!