Part 13 daycare

Taylor: hi we're looking for a place for my Pokémon to stay did this place took eggs? Worker: yes we could breed them if you want to. Taylor: thanks but maybe next time we come. Worker: why? Taylor: well I'm not sure if to be bread. Worker: you never know but if you try it maybe they won't care. Taylor: fine. Later... riptide: it's night. Light: so. Riptide: come outside. Light: sure. Wow!

Riptide tackles light and start to lick her

Light: Hey what was that for! Riptide: I love you

Light: Hey what was that for! Riptide: I love you. Light: what about your old mate? Riptide: she does not matter you are the only one I love. Light: I love you too. Riptide: well, what is your real name? Light: my name is Star. M-my mom and dad abandoned me right after I got out of The Pokémon center because my sister and brothers hurt me a lot. Riptide: Why did they do that?! Light: because they hate me like my mom and dad. Riptide: Wow.

Choose your music.

Light: riptide, please don't leave me your the best I love you. Riptide: I never really had a crush on her or anybody until I met you. The next morning... worker: hi Taylor they're over there. Taylor: hi riptide and Light how are you? Riptide and Light! Great. Taylor: Let's go. That night... Taylor:  a Pokémon center! Light: night. MHA HA HA HA!