Part 12 Going on a adventure

Today me and Taylor got up early today she took a bath and then I did too.then she got dressed.after that she brushed her teeth and then went downstairs to the kitchen and ate breakfast with her family.Taylor: Hey Light it's time to go.light:yay!Taylor's mom: love you Taylor.Taylor: bye. Hey Light we are going to a fire type gym so let's try to water type Pokémon.???: Hey move it! Light: sorry...Taylor: great idea Light a Squirtle.???: Hey st...Taylor: yay we caught a Squirtle!???: Hey I was just going back to my mate!Taylor: I am renaming you............................uh........................ riptide! Riptide: it's fine.Taylor: Let's go.at the gym... ???: Hey my name is Mac and are you going to battle kabu, let's battle first! Taylor:you caught six Pokémon! Mac:would you like to still battle? Taylor: Yeah! Mac: go flare!taylor : Go riptide! Mac: use scratch! Taylor: use mud slap.( he used hydro pump )fine do it like that.(the opponent Pokémon faints)Mac:great, aqua I choose you!use metal claw!Light:wow Squirtle against Squirtle. Riptide: stop! Light: sorry. Taylor: Dodge it!( he faints ) Taylor: I don't want you to get hurt so we should just surrender now. Light: It's fine I can do it. Taylor: fine. Mac: Dar-go I choose you!use dragon rage!Taylor: dodge it and use Quick Attack! Dar-go faints. Mac:dra-ga I choose you!use Hyper beam! Taylor: Dodge it!use Quick Attack! The dragonair faints. Mac: how?! Dra-na I choose you!use twister! Taylor: Dodge it and use shadow ball!Mac:Dod-nooooo! Drag-no I choose you! Use again spear! Taylor:dodge and use heal! The opponent faints! We won! Mac: wow your Eevee is really powerful.then we went to battle the gym leader.we won and me and riptide bonded.