Capter 3:

Willow's POV:

We got back to my room and Zayn opened the door for me. "Thanks." I walked in and Harry was sitting on the bed, setting up food. I gasped and almost cried. "Awww! Hazza!" I jumped onto the bed and hugged him. "Zayn did you know he went to get food?" Zayn put his hands up, "I had no idea."

Harry hugged me back, "I thought this would be better than this hospital food." He chuckled. "Oh Ringo. Here." He tossed a few bags to Zayn."Thanks mate."

Zayn sat down at the foot of the bed and took his shoes off. "Ok. Let's try and find something on the television." Harry nodded and settled beside me on the bed. I pulled my legs up and Zayn rested against them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zayn was the first to fall sleep around 9:30. He had a long day, I could tell he was exhausted. Me and Harry stayed up watching movies until he fell asleep at 10. My sweet boys. So adorable. I kissed them both on the head before geting out of the bed.

I needed to shower, even though it was late. I felt gross from not showering last night. It took me a minute to figure out how to turn it on, but I did and played a One Direction playlist on my phone.

Yea, even though I practically live with them, I still love their music. I made sure the volume wasn't too loud to wake the boys though. No Control was the first song to play. I had made up my own dance moves, as they hadn't made a music video yet.

I danced and stepped into the water and started to wet my hair. I hadn't any make up on so it would be a quick shower. It was mostly their albumn Four songs that played. Fool's Gold, then Stckholm Syndrome. "Ddshdsdh, OH! Baby look what you've done to me. OH!" I quietly sang as I stepped out of the warm shower.

I was drying my hair when the intro to Little Things started to play. I stopped and looked at myself. I wasn't skinny at all. My thighs were thick, but not in the attractice way where girls have the perfect hour-glass figure. "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bear this in mind it was, meant to be. And I'm joinin' up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." Tears picked at my eyes. My stomach wasn't flat. I never wore bikinis to swim in. When I sat down, a few rolls formed on my belly.

When I went through a few breakups in school, Zayn would sing his part and the chorus of Little Things to try and make me feel better.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile. You've never loved, your stomach or your thighs." Liam's part always made me cry because I related to it so much. It made me think and made me sad. Silent tears fell from my eyes as I listened. Really listened to the song.

"You never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeee into your jeans but, you're perfect to me." As Harry sang, I had to cover my mouth to stiffle the cries trying to escape my mouth. When Harry sang the chorus, I let it go. I sat on the floor and cried. The shower was still running so I didn't worry about Zayn or Harry hearing me.

The song ended and I stood from my spot. I took a shaky breath and turned off the shower. As soon as I did, someone knocked on the bathroom door. I froze, had he heard me?

"Will? You alright in there?" It was Zayn. I cleared my throat, "Yea. I'm good." My voice was raspy from crying and tired.

I put on a new hospital gown the nurse gave me and opened the door. Zayn was leaning against the frame. I gasped as he fell backwards a little. "Sorry. Had to take a wee. Was waitin' on-" He looked at me and stopped talking. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. What are you talking about?" My voice still sounded strange. "Well for one, your eyes. They're puffy and red. And your voice is all stratchy. Why were you crying?"He folded his arms over his chest.