//PROLOGUE//

Hello lovely people❤️❤️❤️.....here I am again with a new story ....hope you all will like it

It's been republishing with many chance's!!give it a try and I hope you all like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ma, you cried again?" A tall boy of seven years asked his mother.

A lady who was in her 20's answered"No Aru, I didn't cry and all. Ma is fine".

"No ma don't lie we both know you cried again for That unwanted PERSON." Another boy of the same seven years said angrily.

"Aru,Really it's nothing babies. I am fine. Trust me" The lady tries to convince her sons, who are not ready to Listen her. She can't hide anything from both, and knows they are so hurt because of that person till now.

Boys pov- you again making my ma cry, this is not good mister. Don't know why she is still thinking and worried about that man. For once we see you, you have to pay for her single drop of tears. The boys looked at each other with a determined face.

_______________________

A dark room with dead silence surrounded there. In presence of moon light we can see a person sleeping his muscular back. It's shining in moonlight, the person sleeping but peacefully on his face, his face covered with sweat and his forehead frown..look like he is having a dream.

"Noo"he shouted and got up with a jerk, breathing heavily.

He palm his face and thought "why the hell are you coming in my mind. You are nowhere in my life anymore. You are no one in my life. Just get the hell out of my life".He shouted at the last line.

_____________________________

"This time the world number one businessman award goes to Mr.Manik Malhotra" the host shouted with great excitement, the whole hall screamed with claps. A man in his twenties walked to stage in his attitude buttoning his coat.

He wore his smirked, and received his awards. The host gave him a mike," Thankq for this award, I take this award for hardwork and dedication. " He ended his speech with this, and walked down with the same attitude.

He came out, soon surrounded by reporters. He ignored them, waked out with the help of his bodyguard.

"Sir sir please say how are you feeling now" am reporter

"It's your third award of your business period so how do you feel sir?. Another one asked but Manik ignored all. His bodyguard helped him to reach his car but he stopped when he heard.

"Sir people saying you came to this position because of Mr.murthy is it true right?. What relation do you have with him sir?". Manik turned and looked at him with red eyes filled with anger, hatred and pain.

"Just shut the fuck up. Who are you to question me? Mr.murthy is no one in my life. I become a number one businessman because of my dad and my hard work". He shouted at reporters

"Then what about MRS.MALHOTRA sir" manik become numb

__________

Words:- 571

So how is the prologue guys???....like it is too boring?

Should I continue or not??

What do you think about the lady and boys in the first part?

Who do you think is the guy in the second part??

Few words about Manik being angry..Why did he get angry??

Author note:- this story is my third book, but I have unpublished due to lots of mistake..so it will be republishing with new scenes..So old readers too try to read again and share with your friends too!!and welcome new readers!🙏🙏

Any guesses??

Share your views

Unknown writer✨❤️