9-//PARTY TIME//

Continue....

Late long update.......😂😂😂

"Aaru, ayu get ready fast we don't have much time" Nandini shouted from her room. Nandini room and kids room are interconnected as they always wanted to with their Ma.

"Ok" she heard Aryan shout, Nandini smiled and setting her hair. She heard knock.

"Come in" she answer while looking into mirror, without saying two person came in. Nandini become silent seeing them.

She turned and saw her two friends Mukthi and Pihu standing looking down. Three didn't speak anything.

"Ba... bhabi" Mukthi stammered with tears, Nandini nodded her head. Mukthi just went and hugged her tightly and cried more. Nandini eye to become tears seeing her baby crying like this. Mukthi like a baby to her, while studying college after marriage to Mukthi behave like baby with her.

"I am so..sorry bhabi, I really don't know...this and all...what Manik did...?" Mukthi cried in her arm, Nandini saw Pihu crying looking at them.

"Please forgive us Nandu, we really don't know the plan Manik and his parents plotting." Pihu said crying. Nandini just hearing them.

"Bhabi please say something." Mukthi broke the hug and whip her tears, Nandini glanced at both.

"What mistakes you guys did? It's my fate, I can't questions others. Please don't cry I hate it." Nandini said with emotionalless face.

Pihu and Mukthi look at her in tears, "Nandu we are friends right, don't be angry at us. We both can't take it. After you went she stopped talking to Malhotra's even insulted Manik at every place." Pihu words made Nandini numb, Mukthi who love her brother more then this world, hate and stopped talking.

"Mu.. Mukthi what is this? You said you will be with him, if I am not there right." Nandini asked in tears, Mukthi whipped her tears and shouted " he don't deserve that bhabi, he is not the Manik I know, your monster Manik died so long, this monster is someone I don't know. Not my Bhai." Pihu held Mukthi, Nandini nodded in tears.

"For me you are important bhabi, you are." Mukthi whispered, Pihu to nodded. Nandini smile slightly and hugged both, trio shared a beautiful hug after long.

"I love you monkeys." Mukthi shouted, Nandini and Pihu giggled.

"I love you too." Nandini giggled and said.

"Come I will dress you soon." Pihu pulled Nandini.

"I will do makeup." Mukthi run into Nandini dressing room, Nandini made horror face and try to run but Pihu and Mukthi pulled her. Whole room filled with trio giggling.

It's all seen by Aryan and Ayan, after long time they seeing their mothers laughing so much.

"What you think they deserve a chance?" Ayan asked while setting his hair.

"Fab4 don't know anything about Malhotra plan, it's all Malhotra's planned and made our Ma suffer." Aryan said gritting his teeth.

"Yes, they have to suffer but we should know Manik Malhotra side story too." Ayan said while Looking Aryan through mirror.

"Yeah that to right, but is story surely will be wrong only Ayu." Aryan said.