3-// MALHOTRA.. IS MANIK MALHOTRA//

Continue.....

"Aryan Murthy and Ayan Murthy" she shouted loudly, which made all freeze. Aryan and Ayan become statue on their place leaving a boy they beating till now. The wounded boy try to get up but Ayan pushed him down as if he raising like his hand in surrender. Ayan giggled at it."

Thank God Jesus, Mrs.M you came, or else your son's must broken the boy hand" school principal, dramatically said to Nandini who looking at her son's with ragging eye.

"Bhai we gone" Aryan whispered to Ayan who standing cooly.

"Explain boys? What is this?" Nandini asked strictly, boys looked down.

"I asked you both a question" Nandini shouted top of her voice, for which boys flinched back. They never seen their Ma in this much angry. They always do mistake she use to scold and leave it but today they saw something else in her eyes.

"Ma... actually he was teasing us. He only first started" Aryan justified himself, Ayan stood looking down.

"For teasing you beat him ?" Principal shouted at her voice. Ayan glared at her for shouting his brother which scared principal a little

"They are so manner less, how even a mother grow up her sons like this" the boy mothers saod disgustingly, for which boys glared at her. Nandini become shock.

"Mrs.Tom I think you should have grown up your son with more values. our mother teaches many values which is applicable for humans not other creatures" Ayan smirked, which made both the boy and mother pissed off.

"Principal what are your seeing? They insulting me, Just throw these two out of school." The boy mother shouted.

"I am sorry to say Mrs.M, your son's are suspended for one week." Principal said to Nandini, boys grinned to each other.

"I am sorry behalf of my son's mam, I will take care that boy treatment" Nandini assure principal. Principal smirked at boys, they glared her and the boy they beat.

"Ma..you don't have to...." boys voice stop in between when Nandini glared at them angrily. They jsut tightening their fist in anger. After talking to principal, Nandini straighlty walked to car, boys following her silently.

In car to Nandini didn't speak word, boys looking at her sadly. They can't take her silence.

"Ma please speak to us" Aryan plead her, but Nandini concentrated on driving.

"Ma you know na we can't take your silence, we did wrong. Please scold us atleast" Ayan shouted in angrily. Nandini stopped the car in front of home, she ignored both and went inside the house.

"It's all your fault bro" Aryan scolded Ayan.

"What I did? Its all that bloody Johan fault, he spoke bad about pa...." He stop in-between, both become silent. Actually in school all know boys have only Nandini. Johan being their enemy, spoke bad about their father which made them more angry. Even though their father not with them, they can't take anything against him.

"I know you got angry, even me" Aryan said while looking down.

"Urghh, leave about him. Let's go inside" Aryan said, both got down and run into house. They saw Nandini siting on couch sadly. Both glanced at each other and went and sat beside her either side. They both staring at her sadly.

"You guys to not understanding my situation na" Nandini whispered, both looked at her sad face. "From the day I got to know you guys are in me, I was so happy but was scared to, what this world will speak about me, or call me. But you know after you guys born I never cared about that. You both smile lift my bad day, your warmth gave me peace, loved your both naughtiness, I loved it. But.." Nandini eye become tears, boys starred at her sadly.