Chapter two: Dad!!

Chapter two: Dad!!

Y/n pov
"oh my, I need to kill you all by myself!" Frieza smirked. "you have no point to kill me" Trunks said curious. "hey Trunks, let me kill them, I want to play with them" i said. "ok, I need to stand back and take this sword" Trunks said give the sword at me, and I smiled to him."when fighting must be effort because I not like Goku sympathy at people" I said. "Goku? The super saiyan, you must be one geng" Frieza shocked and then smirked "Maybe, but you said want to kill all human in this planet huh?" I question at him. "yes, you are the first person i kill" Frieza said. "you wrong" "destroy this planet is simple things to us" "I said you wrong because I'm a super saiyan to!" I smiled at him. "What!" "Ahhhhhhh...!!!" I screamed and turn to a super saiyan. "hmm, this girl a super saiyan too!" king cord shocked. "You die today!" I said angrily.

Third person pov
"what!!" Vegeta and piccolo shocked. "this power its big!" Tien shocked too. "dad, the power same just like dad! " Gohan said happily "the people who bored at their live is you!!" Frieza said. He then shoot a ki to y/n and make a big explosion but y/n can ran out. "it starts!!" Yamcha said. "Frieza, you did it, she not our match!" "not yet" y/n said to herself. "Frieza, I'm here stupid!!" "what!!" And she shoot a ki at them, it's make a big explosion but Frieza ran out.

Y/n pov
Then I do instant transmission (I don't know how to call it so I use instant transmission) to go near him, I took Trunks's sword and slashed him to a piece. "kirillin over there!" Gohan shouted. "hahh!!" I shouted and realized my ki to him. Everyone shocked expect Trunks. "the man is really Frieza!" Vegeta shocked. "and defeated him so easy!" Kirillin spoke. "it's not Goku, it seems like a girl!" Yamcha said. And then Vegeta blasted to go near again also them. And then I landed front King cord. "not bad you are very strong girl and kill my son so easy, do you want to be my daughter, all people will never kill you and hear what you say" K.Cord said. "not interested" I said. "oh good thing you don't want huh, I like your sword, can I borrow it?" k.Cord said. I took Trunks's sword and give it to him. "wow, nice sword and this sword can kill my son" K.Cord. "what just you say?" I said smirked at him. "what I said is without this sword you can't beat me!" K. Cord swing the sword but I hold the Sword And put my right hand on his chest. "don't break this sword it's not mine" i said. "wait, we can talk"I realized my ki on his chest. Then I blew the ship and make an explosion. Everyone was shocked expect Trunks, then I went back to normal form. Trunks flew and stood beside me. "so take your sword back thanks for lending it to me" I said smile at him. "well your welcome" he said. "now we we want to greet Goku, want to go together?!" Trunks said. "what!" they said. "why they know dad?" Gohan said. "around this place follow us!" I said. "they are the super saiyan, where can it be, beside us no other person exists" Vegeta mumble at himself. And Trunks and I flew to where Goku landed.

No one's pov

"I went with them to see my dad" Gohan said. "but who are they" Kirillin asked. "I go too, they eliminate Frieza and know Goku shouldn't be the bad guy" Tien said. "do they really want to go greet Goku?" Yamcha asked. "why they know?" Bulma interrupt. "just follow them to find out who they are" Vegeta said. And then they follow the mysterious teenagers. "this area 57318220, is a bit here" y/n said. Then they landed where Goku's ship landed. Trunks took out capsule box and threw a capsule refrigerator. "be careful he took out weird thing" Yamcha remind. "Goku will arrive after 3 hours, many drinks we have who want take it" Trunks said and give y/n a soda. "I want to drink" Bulma said. " me too" Gohan said. "Apparently there is a special refrigerator" Bulam said. "We just take it" Gohan said. Trunks only stared at young Bulam suddenly, "have we met?" Bulam asked. "Oh, we never met" Trunks said.  "Why you know about my dad" Gohan asked y/n. "I just heard people say, I never met him" y/n said with a sweet voice. "Why did you two know Goku will be up to 3 hours later?" Kirillin asked. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you" y/n talk together. "Why you can't tell, who exactly are you two, why do you have so much power?" Vegeta asked the mysterious teenagers. "Sorry, we can't tell you either" y/n said. "In defeating Frieza, you are the super saiyan" Gohan asked y/n. "Yes i am" Y/n said. "nonsense! the super Saiyan is just me and Goku ... the other is his blood mixed son earth, here he is! apart from the three of us, no other super Saiyan could exist!" Vegeta raised his voice. "but in fact they are already super Saiyan, and defeat Frieza" Gohan told Vegeta. "After all, the super Saiyan's hair is black, not like this guy!" Vegeta yelled. y / n and Trunks just keep quiet. "why do you even have this capsule company stamp? are you a member of our company?" Bulma asked Trunks. "No" Trunks answered. "is this a secret, too? name and age can't be told?" Bulma asked. "I can't tell you the name, but the age is 17" Trunks reply. "how about you?" Bulma asked y/n. "oh, I'm 17, too"y/n said and smiled at Bulma. "can't even speak names?" Tien asked. "Well ... why do you want to keep your name a secret?" Yamcha said. "don't ask too much, they are struggling, they have saved us and the earth!" Bulma protect them. they were all waiting for Goku to come. "Vegeta didn't even see his shadow during the day, so he practiced really well somewhere" Bulma Siad to kirillin. "he was determined to defeat Son Goku in high regard, because he was the prince of saiyan" Kirillin reply. "don't you notice there is a bit in common?" Bulma asked again. "What?" "that mysterious guy with Vegeta! look, it feels a little similar" "oh there is a bit in common but his attitude is not the same" Kirillin reply to Bulma. "and look at that mysterious girl, her hair is a bit similar to Goku's hair but her hair is a bit long" Bulma reply. "yes, but look at them, they're like lovers" Kirillin added. then y / n look at Trunks and Trunks look back at y / n, they look elsewhere and red on their cheeks. "No, they're not lovers, but they do like each other" Bulma added.

Time skipped~

they waited and unknowingly 3 hours had passed, "should have come" Trunks told y / n. They feel the waves of Goku coming into the earth's atmosphere, "there are people coming" Yamcha said. "The time and place they say is right too!" Bulma added. "over there!" Gohan added. Goku's ship landed and made a big hole. They all went to see. when Goku got out of the ship they all said Goku except Gohan who said dad. "why are you all here, how do you know I'm coming?" Goku asked. "they are the ones who told you to show up!" Bulma told. "Dad, do you know them?" Gohan added. "Who are they?" Goku asked in surprise. "What!"

To be continued...

______________________

The walkthrough will start in chapter 3 :), if I can update tomorrow I'll do it, just wait