FIN X FEMALE PHIL

Finland was walking with his best friend Estonia around the park and to be honest he is really bored

                           I mean Finland has is kinda happy that he can hang out with his best friend without being a third wheel for Estonia and her lover but fin is annoyed because all that Estonia talks about is her lover, their dates and how loving he was is. Another factor that annoys him the most is when she asks :
"So... find do you have a girlfriend or are you dating someone by any chance? "
"Have you found that special someone already?"
It annoys Finland because he feels that Estonia doesn't trust him.

Finland stops waking when he saw Estonia going to a nearby bench. There were three individuals sitting in that bench. A male with a male with a red blindfold and a red and black colored head set around his neck, he has blonde hair and has a red streak in it. He wore a blue hoodie and black ripped jeans. There was another male at the other side of the bench. He on the other hand had raven black hair as his natural hair color, his hair had a part which is red and much more dominant than the other male's. 1\8 of his hair is red to make it much more simple, he wore a military uniform with leather boots and he has a scar on his left eye.

But one of the individuals caught Finland's eye.

               It was a female countryhuman. Her hair is blue at the top but turns red at the bottom. Her eyes are not the same color, she has yellow as the color of her left eye and dark blue for her right. She is quite small if you compare her to Estonia but her body is slim, her body is the type of body that every woman will dream to have. She wore a white shirt that has a design of a yellow sun, black shorts with high knee socks and personalized shoes.

            Finland stared in awe, but little does he know that Estonia had looked at his direction and saw his reaction.
While Finland was admiring the female Estonia took the chance to get the two males involved in the beautiful idea she just got earlier. Estonia excused herself to the female and dragged the two confused males to the other side of the park.

                  The small female then noticed the tall male staring at her and decided to approach him.

"Hi, my name is Philippines and you are? " the small female asked the tall male. Finland not knowing what to do since he isn't the type to like people around him, is now mentally panicking. Finland most of the time doesn't care about his first impressions, Finland is seen to be cold and mean but...

                 "There's something about this female in front of him that's making him feel.....

                          DIFFERENT