Get away (Zea or Austin?)

Note:
I like listening to music while reading, I'm not sure about you guys though.
Thanks hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luzviminda and her classmates had a field trip in Paris, now she's with her pack of friends:
Austin
Zea
Russell
Raine
Bela
Nekomi
James
Kayden
Estie
Finn
Chase and Chinah are now just looking around. But I think Nekomi and Bela has a different plan than just sticking together with their friends, they stopped for a little bit to go to the restroom. Time has passed and Nekomi, Bela, James, Kayden, Raine, Russell, Chase and Chinah still haven't returned to their meeting spot and all of them are getting Worried about their missing friends. Then a call came in Luzviminda's phone:

"Heyyyyy Minda" Bela and Nekomi both said in unison.

"Where are you guys? "Minda asked her friends obviously worried about their safety.

"Well......" Bela said with hesitance in her voice.

"WETOOKTHEMAWAYFORSHIPPINGREASONS" Nekomi said so fast that the others and Minda are confused and somewhat curious about what they are doing.

"Well Minda....... We had plans on our own and sorry we forgot to tell you. Don't worry we are safe and sound, let's just meet at the hotel, Kay? " Bela said calmly yet hints of nervousness can be heard from her sentence.

"how about the others are they with you? "Minda once again asked the suspicious manga loving duo.

"yeah they are, well the movie's about to start we don't wanna get kicked out of the cinema. Bye have fun" Nekomi said then hung up on her.

Leaving the other group/ Zea, Austin, Estie, Finn and Luzviminda sighing in disappointment (Cough Cough accept the twins though Cough Cough)

~~~Meanwhile~~~

"If you promise us that you won't tell Minda about what happened then we will take away the Katana's from your necks" a specific Chinese female said.

"Sister please stop this" his twin brother said to her.

"Yes or No" a manga loving female, feline asked very annoyed.

"N-nekomi please-" Jame's pleas was cut of by another female.

"Just answer the question, Yes or No you idiots?!" a now ready to murder Bela ask ready to slit their necks off any second now.

~~With Luzviminda and the others~~

"So what do we do now?" a now bored Austin asked the small group.

"I honestly don't know" Said Estie

Nobody seemed to noticed Finn's flushed red face accept Luzviminda, so she tapped him on his shoulder. They made eye contact and somehow had a telepathic conversation. They exchange gazes and rare sweet little smiles which made the the three (Zeal, Austin and Estie) have mix feelings of amusement, curiosity and jealousy until......

"Hahaha... okie I got ya covered Finn" She then took something out of her sling bag, it was a plastic with a .....
box in it?  (I don't know how to explain it)

Finn looked inside and saw it then immediately he hugged Luzviminda.

"Luzviminda you are an angel, a life saver. Thank you so so much." He whisper in her ear.

"It's okay, nothing for my childhood friend." Luzviminda whisper back while patting Finn on his back gently. They then release each other and smiled like little kids.

"You know what to do, right?" Luzviminda asked. 

"Yea-yeah I I guess" Finn answered hesitantly.

"Great! Then I'll leave you to it. Bye and good luck!" Luzviminda said as she took Zea's and Austin's hand at the same time and dragged the two confused males out of sight from Finn and Estie.

"What was that all about?" Estie asked Finn confused.

"I'll tell you later for now let's go, I have something to show you". Finn said with visible blush on his face.

"Come on" Finn said as he take Estie's hand while the other hand carries the box of chocolates from his beloved childhood friend, Luzviminda.

~~with Luzviminda and the twins ~~

"where are we going"asked Zea

"and why are we leaving Estie and Finn" Asked Austin

                  Only to get a giggle as a reply from Luzviminda, both of the male found this cute but then soon realized that they were holding hands and made the two males looking like tomatoes.

"oh sorry" Luzviminda said as she let go of their hands.

The two were dissapointed but didn't show it, they wanted to hold their crush's hand for a longer period of time.

"Luzviminda why did we sprint away from them?" asked Zea

"well you see... " the two waited patiently for and answer.

"Finn had a big crush on Estie and it is going on for a couple of months now, so he thought it was a good idea to confess to her in Paris but he forgotten to bring the chocolates that he was going to give her, so I gave him the box of chocolates that mom gave to me. I still haven't opened it so...  yeah" she said with a nervous giggle in the end.

This shocked Zea and Austin because she was willing to sacrifice a gift from her mother than just to buy one from the shop. And that's one of the traits that what makes Zea and Austin love her.

"So you guys have been to Paris right?" asked Luzviminda

"Yeah/Yup" the boys said in unison, glaring at each other afterwards.

"So why don't we go and eat something first then continue with exploring later. I'm kinda hungry hehehe" Minda said sincerely, she is hungry, another trait both of the males in front of her love.

"Yeah sure" said Austin

"why not, I know a good café we can go too." said Zea

"then let's go" said an excited Filipino

"right this way" said Zea as the two follow behind him.

                              T.B.C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
950 words Hope you enjoyed and please comment if you have any suggestions for the next chapter, I had some good scenarios waiting in the next chapter just you wait. Hehehe
Bye
                                 ~Lily Venture