Love's line

"In this world there are are two types of people. The people who have the Love's line and the one's that has the Heart of a target"

"Soulmates that has the Love's line can see a red string on their pinky finger that connects to their soulmate on the age of a 10"

"People with the Heart of a target on the other hand will get shot by a an Invisible arrow every time their soulmate gets hurt, when one of them turns 16 when they go to bed they will see a clip from their soulmate's memory. But there is one thing that people might not realize, that when one of the soulmate's heart is damaged enough it will shatter and it is said that one of the most painful arrows that are shot were painful words that are from your soulmate"

(RANDOM DAY)
~Luzviminda

"Ms. Kalayaan?" A voice called that made luzviminda flinch.

"Ms. Kalayaan if you continue to not pay attention to class I would not have a choice but to send you to detention"Said the teacher, with that Luzvi gulped and said sorry.

But still Luzviminda's mind still wandered which lead her to her first time ever in detention.

She opened the door which see saw a almost empty classroom, well almost.

Her eyes wandered around until her eyes landed on something or rather someone. Her eyes landed on a tall muscular male wearing a fluffy looking hat sitting on a chair in the corner of the room and it looks like he's asleep. Luzviminda cautiously closed the door to hoping for it to not make a sound, and quietly walked to the nearest chair. She sat down and took out her pencil and a notebook and started to write the thoughts that keep bothering her to on one of the pages when she was interrupted by a deep voice that is so deep it will send shivers down to your spine.

"Why are you here?, lemme guess you got caught kissing your soulmate, huh?" The male asked.

Luzviminda felt annoyed of what the male said, she doesn't like the idea of having a soulmate. She just wants a good life for her family, she just wants to reach her goal to be a successful author and make her family proud. But she stayed calm and answered.

"No, how about you?, why are you here?" She asked but still writing the on her notebook.

"I like being alone, but since you came the room won't be as quiet anymore" The male replied.

"So you purposely get in trouble so you can be alone?" luzvi asked confused about the male's response.

"Like I've said I like being alone and in a quiet space but since you came it's ruined" Said the male with an annoyed tone.

Luzviminda felt annoyed by the male's sentence, it felt like he said she was a chatter box, a loud mouth, an annoying little girl but still she held it in. She doesn't like starting arguments, she doesn't like arguments and quarrels to be exact so she responded.

"OK then nice chatting with you " She said as she smiled at her over her shoulder to look at the male which looked surprised at her actions.

She again looked at her notebook and started writing, over time the male grew curious about the female in the same room although he's too shy to ask again due to the fact that she made effort to know him a little and is keeping quiet to make him feel comfortable.

The time flew by quickly, actually too quick for the two to even realize.

The bell rang for the second time meaning everyone that has detention can now go home. Luzviminda packed her stuff and was already at the door ready to leave when she stopped it confused the male that was still sitting on his chair on why on earth will she stop right at the door. Then she turn around to face the male, and now the male being the quiet and antisocial one is now mentally panicking inside.

She smiled and said.

"Bye, see ya around comrade" She said in a cheery tone then waved goodbye and walked away. Leaving the male flushed red and now wondering if it is a shot by a love arrow that just hit him just now.

T. B. C ?

Should I make this a full Story?
Please comment

BTW I Luzviminda means Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.

Okie? Bye!
I hope you enjoyed