Chapter One

"Ash, wait for me~!" Maple yelled running after me as I headed to the end of the street were the bus stop was. She had short bright red hair and green eyes with freckles all over her face and she was really short for a highschool, but I've known her since we were little son thought of her as a sister. She was wearing a plain pink shirt and bright blue jeans, I sighed quietly and stopped waiting for her. I had dark brown hair the covered my right eye and light blue eyes, I was wearing a plain black shirt with black jeans with a white beanie on my head. Today was our first day to our new highschool, "A-Ash your so fast!" Maple said placing her hands on her knees, panting. "Tch, your the one who's slow." I mumbled. She hit my arm playfully, "Shut up!" She said laughing, I smiled weakly and sat down in the light brown bench while waiting for the bus. She sat next to me and layed her head on my shoulder, "Do you think it's weird that you hangin' out with a homosexual?" She asked quietly closing her eyes. Just yesterday she told me that she was a lesbian and not to tell anyone whatever the cost, I put my arm around her, "Of course not, your the only friend I have and your like my sister. And I promise that I won't tell anyone, okay." Her eyes opened slowly as she nodded, "Where is that damn bus!" I said while getting up. I was really inpatient when it came to punctual things like this, Maple laughed quietly.

Just then I saw a bright yellow bus appear from the corner of the road, Maple sprang up quickly and grabbed her bookbag quickly. "Ready!" She said smiling. I turned around and laughed quietly, we got on the bus and everyone stared at us. I turned around to see Maple smiling like an idiot as always, we sat down in the brown leather seat and everyone stared talking. "Hey, Ash you ok?" She asked tilting her head. I flinched and did a fake smile, "Yup, I'm alright." I was actually really scared about what was going to happen at school because at my old school a terrorist came in a blew the place up. I still have nightmares about it.

When we got to school it was large blue building with dark shiny red doors, "Wow, better than the old school, eh?" Maple said looking around. I nodded and sighed, we went inside. We got a flyer and went to our lockers, they were shiny red and really small. Thank god we had the same lockers next to each other, I lay against the lockers closing my eyes while Maple was just trying to open her locker. I then saw two guys walk up to us and smirk, and stand in front of us. One of them had dyed there hair to make it blue and the other one dyed his hair green. "Hello, newbs." They said together.