Chapter Five

It has been five days, Percy hasn't talked to me at all and keeps glaring at me. I lay against the lockers just staring at him as he got his stuff, "Tell him!!" Maple kept saying to me. I sighed decided to man up and do it, I walked over, "Listen, Percy. Why are you ignoring me?!" I yelled closing my eyes and clenching my fists. He just glared at me and walked off, I was heart-broken.. I felt like I was going to cry but I knew I couldnt, I then felt Maple put my arm around her shoulders. "Come on, let's go. Don't worry about, Percy because he's just being an asshole." She said smiling. I nodded..

I went home and locked my door, I then heard a slight vibrate on my phone. I checked it, I had a message from, Percy!

'Come to the park at midnight and I'll tell you..' The message said. I held my phone in close because for a second I thought he hated me. Later on when my dads were sleeping I got my black sweatshirt on and blue jeans and ran out the door. When I got to the park I sw him sitting on the bench looking around with a worried face, "Hey, Percy!" I said waving. He looked at me and smiled weakly, I sat down to him and grabbed his hands. "Hey, you ok?" I asked quietly while I tilted my head. "Close your eyes." He said quietly. "Powhatan do you man?" I asked. "Please, just do it.." He said about to cry. I did, I then felt lips press against mine. My eyes opened widely and stuck his tounge in my mouth, 'Oh my god, his tounge is in my mouth.' I thought. He moved his tounge around and I pushed away, "What was that for?" I asked turning away blushing. He smiled and hugged me gently, "I know I'm being mean to you, but I'm so confused and afraid.." He said crying in my shoulder. I patted his back, "But why?" I asked quietly.

"Well, my brother can't pay the rent for the apartment and he keeps telling me to get a job and leave.." He said looking down. My eyes widened, "Well that's shit! Your only in highschool!" I yelled hitting the bench. He looked at me and smiled weakly, "I know, but my brother can be really strange and sometimes really nice, we just had a fight is all.." He said closing his eyes. "Are you just afraid that you'll actually leave one day?" I asked quietly. He nodded, "The president said that I'm not ging to get suspended, so that's a good thing.." He said smiling. I hugged him tightly, he was shaking and sweating, "Are you lying?" I said, I could sometimes tell if people were lying and who wasn't. He grabbed my shirt, "It's fine.... Just.." I stopped him by kissing his forehead gently. I smiled and held his hands and placed my head on his left shoulder, "You don't have to tell, but if you need anything I'll be there for you, ok?" I said quietly. He blushed and nodded, "How 'bout we go home, I don't want your parents waking up.." He said looking around, I smiked and nodded.

When I got home and opened the door my dad with brown hair was sitting on the couch with arms folded. I started to tremble, "Where were you?" He asked, his sliver eyes were glowing. I blushed and looked down, "Listen, I don't mind if you go out with your boyfriend. I mean, look at your father and I.." He said smirking. "Just nit in the middle of the night because if your dad woke up, I don't know he'll do.." He whispered and looked around. Kiro which was my dominant father smiled and patted my head, "Your a fascinating young man, but please be careful.." He said sighing. I hugged him tightly, he patted my head. "Hey, don't act like that, it's nithing and I won't tell your dad, okay.." He said closing his eyes as I nodded. "Now go upstairs and sleep, tomorrow's the weekend and you can stay up as long as you'd like.." He said pushing me up the stairs, sometimes Kiro was a great dad and sometimes not.