Chapter Two

Maple hid behind me as I got in front of her, "What do you want?" I asked not trying to shake. The one with the blue hair grabbed Maple and pressed her against the locker as the other one locked my arms. She tried to scream but she couldn't because she put a hand over mouth, "Let her go!" I yelled while strangling to get out of his grip. He laughed quietly as he touched her breasts with the other hand, she blushed and started to cry, "What lovely boobs you have." They said laughing. "Leave her alone!" I yelled. I then saw a boy my age with black hair that covered half of his left eye and had green eyes and was wearing a grey shirt with black stripes and black jeans like me kick the man with blue hair in the back. He groaned loudly and let go of, Maple. "Fuck man, what the hell is wrong with you.?" He said. He then pushed him down, "Stay down you demonic dog, touching a young woman like that. How perverted." He said emotionless. He then looked straight at me and sighed, he ran behind the other man and pressed his shoulders making him fall to the ground as well.

"H-How did you do that?" I said helping Mable up. He shrugged, "I don't know." He said smiling. "The names, Percy Sanders. What's yours?" He asked politely. "Ash Dickson and this is my best friend Maple Wins." I said shaking his hand. We all looked down at the boys who were just laying on the floor, Percy sighed and grabbed my hand. "Excuse me mistress, may I talk to him for a second?" He said clenching my hand and giving Maple a fake smile, I could tell. She blushed and nodded, "It's the least I could do for what you did, I have to get to class anyway." She said picking up her neon pink bookbag. He then grabbed my sleeve and pushed me against the wall, he put his arms on the wall so I couldn't escaped, "Dude, this looks really gay stop!" I said blushing. He laughed, "Ash I just wanted to warn you about the perverts in this school so be careful for who you trust and make sure that you friend, Maple doesn't get hurt either, okay?" He said putting an arm on my shoulder. I nodded, "Hey, I'm glad we are in the same class." He said smiling. He was so hot even though we were both boys, and no I'm not gay.. "Oh shit, we're gonna be late if we don't hurry, c'mon lets go!" I said looking at the time on my iPod. We ran to class quickly, thank god because class wasn't starting yet.