Chapter 35: Night's drama

"I feel at home with you and that's enough to stay." -Parth

Elsie POV

He laid comfortably with his head rested on the headboard whilst busy scrolling his phone. It was weird to be in the same room with him but I got no choice as he won't allow me to go anywhere far from him.

"Seriously? This is what you want me to wear?" I showed him the nightdress from the beg which he claimed the maid prepared it for me.

He shifted his focus from the phone to me. I was standing near the bathroom, getting ready to clean myself after being soaked in the pool. He placed both of his arms behind his head and his body flexed resulted from the muscle of his body displayed clearly in front of me.

"I think the maid had done a very nice job. I'm truly satisfied with that." He grinned showing me his annoying face. I threw the nightgown while he laughed when it dropped on his face.

"I'm not going to wear that," I said gritted my teeth. I won't reveal too much of my skin to him. I wish the maid prepared some pajama in the bag, at least one for me to wear tonight.

"Are you planning to sleep naked today?" I could see his naughty smile with that question.

"Dexter Anderson! You are such a pervert." I scowled. My remark seems to make him in joy. I turned my head around and saw his bag next to the bed. I got an idea. I walked to the bag and rummaging in his bag looking for something that my mind was thinking about.

"What are you looking for?" He asked, observing my every movement.

"This." I showed him the thing that I got in my hand. A smile crept on my face. "I'm going to wear this. This will do a better job to cover my body." I grinned, finally satisfied with my nightshirt for tonight.

"No objection. You will look sexy in my shirt." He said with a smug smile.

"Whatever, I will take this and you can wear that nightgown if you like to. Maybe you will look sexy in that too." I mocked him. He stood up from the bed and I sensed he was planning to do something. My instant told me to run and I did as it said. I rescued myself by running to the bathroom and before he could catch me, I locked myself in the bathroom.

"Yes, I won. You are a loser mafia." I threw my hands in the air celebrating my own success. It felt like winning a marathon in which a beast was chasing me from behind. I laughed happily ignoring him outside.

"Laugh as much as you can, love. After this, it will be my turn. I promise that time I will make you speechless. You will only do what I command. You will submit to me." His word was powerful. I could imagine his face when he enunciated every single word. It wasn't an empty threat but it sounds real. I gulped thinking about what he plans to do.

Dexter POV

"I don't want to sleep with you here!" She stood at the edge of the bed and crossed her arms on her chest in protest.

"We only have the key to open this room. All the other rooms were locked. You have no choice but to sleep here with me." I strode towards her ignoring the death glare that she sent me. I fibbed, of course, I have the key to every room in this villa.

"You should be a gentleman and let me sleep alone here. You can sleep anywhere that you like but not here." She pointed to the bed.

"I never claimed to be gentlemen, love," I smirked, feeling great for having so much power to control her.

"Yeah, I forget about that. You are not a gentleman, you are a rude, stone-hearted- no, you don't have a heart at all. You are heartless mafia." She babbled furiously.

"Really? I can show you a different version of me. Just tell me which version do you prefer? Romantic? Charming? Clingy?" I prowled over her step by step. She steps backward until she bumped onto the wall, reached the edge of the room with nowhere to run.

"Let's see where you can run now." I snickered. Her nervous face was clearly shown. It's good that my presence still could make her shivers.

"Stop." She warned while placing her hand on my chest, stopping me from moving closer so I won't press my body onto hers. I jailed her by placing both of my arms onto the wall. I placed a small distance between us which I could capture her lips any second that I want. She angling her head to another side, aware of the close distance between us.

"Tell me, which version of me that you like?" I whispered to her ear while enjoying her nervous foam. I gazed down at her.

"I-I don't-want anything." She stuttered proofing that she was clearly nervous.

"Do you feel any butterflies in your stomach now?" I teased, bent my body, and leveled my face to her. I love to see her reaction. Her cheeks were shade in pink color.

She bit her lips as I lifted her face to look at me.

"You are talking nonsense," she answered in a low tone. Probably, not dare to talk too much as she was aware of the danger that I brought.

"You look delicious in my shirt. I like it when you wear my shirt." I chided glancing at her up and down. She wore one of my t-shirts as she refused to wear the nightgown that she claimed didn't do its work in covering her skin. She still looks beautiful in my grey shirt that stops right at her tight.

Her lips slightly parted with my comment, "what are you thinking?" She clutched on her shirt.

"This," I replied and scooped her up in my arms in bridal style and stepped to the bed.

"Hey, put me down. You mafia!" She shouted, shocked by my sudden action. "I don't want to have sex with you." She kicked her legs in the air with the thought that she might free from me but she was wrong.

I hauled as I heard her remark. I looked at her that was still in my embrace. "What did you said?" A frown marred my face. Her words almost make me release laughter.

"I said I don't want to have sex with you!" She enunciated each word. I finally let out the laughter that I suppressed earlier as I thought I heard it wrongly.

"Now I know what inside your naughty head." I never thought that idea crossed her mind. I paced to the bed and gently put her down on the right side of the bed.

"Don't worry, we are not going to do that before you are ready. For your information, that thing never crosses my mind until now but I can make an exception if you request me to do so." I took a place on the left side of the bed. Her face turned red upon my words.

"I don't want to sleep with you." She stood up from the bed but before she could manage to run again for the second time tonight, I pulled her wrist making her fall on the bed and it dipped with her weight on it.

"Be a good girl. Sleep here tonight or I will do what you mentioned earlier." I admonished as I make myself on top of her. I moved closer my lips to her to add on the effect of my warning. She placed her palms on my lips. I kissed her palms and it makes her widened her eyes.

"I can't express how much I hate you. I will sleep here but promise me you won't do anything." She stated. Since I can't utter anything as she covered my lip, I nodded my head as a promise.

She let go of her palms and wrenched herself free from me. She quickly strode to the right side of the bed and placed a pillow in the middle.

"Don't cross the line." She warned looking at me and turned her body to the other side making her back facing me. I threw the pillow away from the bed and she gasped at my action. She turned her head to my side but her body remained unmoved. Before she manages to say anything, I pulled her closer to me and hugged her from behind.

"This is how we will sleep tonight," I said closing my eyes and rested my arms on her waist.

"Ah, I wouldn't-" I cut her off with a quick peck on her lips.

"Said another word again and I will do more than this," I said with my eyes closed. She stopped squirming and keeps silent.

I silently smile in comfort until sleep took over.

It was a long sweet night.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤