Wonb/Tom N Jerry-Leftover(M)

Sowon POV

"Where is that little bitch?" I snarled.

"Calm down! All she did was eat your leftovers!" Yerin told me.

"But I wanted them," I whined.

I had been saving the leftovers l got from a fancy restaurant for a few days and I went to eat them today, but they were completely gone. I asked Eunha and she told me she saw Sinb with a box and putting the puzzle pieces together, I realized Sinb ate my food.

I checked every room in our dorm so now I'm in Yerin, Yuju,and Umji's dorm.

She has to be here, right? There is no other place she can be.Unless she took the car. But I saw the keys. She's got to be here and I'm going to find her and punish her!

"You look Iike you're about to explode!" I heard Yuju say and then burst into laughter with Yerin.

I was sick of their shit so I glared at them and it shut them up instantly.

I felt like I was boiling with rage. Those leftovers were all I wanted today after having a long schedule and practice but no, Sinb had to eat them first. I even put my name on them!

"Um," I heard a door creak open and a voice. I looked over and it was Umji peeking out from her door. "Sinb is in here... think
you're looking for her. Just let me leave the room before you murder her please."

Umji slowly walked and I heard a weird noise come from inside the room.

A noise that little brat would make!

I confidently walked into Umji's room and once inside, closed and locked the door.

At first, I couldn't see any sign of Sinb in here. Then, I saw the bed start breathing.

I walked over to the bed and sat directly on where I thought her bed would be. I heard a groan of pain and slightly blushed.

Blushed? Huh?

"Why would you eat my leftovers?" I sneered to her. "You know I wanted those or else I wouldn't have written my name on the box. Do you know how common etiquette works?"

Sinb slowly crawled her way out from under the blanket. She was slightly sweaty from being under the bed so her ash hair was slightly sticking to her face and she was panting pretty heavily.

Hot... Wait no! I take that back! l'm mad at her.Mad!

I just... I don't know! I thought they would taste good," Sinb whined. "Please don't hurt me! I promise I won't do anything like that ever again!"

Why is my heart beating like that? Why am I blushing like this?What is it? Why do I want to see her beg again?

"Are you okay?" Sinb's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.She had leaned closer to my face and was looking at me space out. "Your face looks red."

"I-I'm fine!" I exclaimed.

Nice one Sojung! Stuttering in front of the girl who you want to hear beg again!